MIKA in LA (Again!) 6/8/07

dcdeb

the show is general admission right? there are no rows or seats....

Yup. It's like a first come first serve sort of thing I guess. I think there's a floor and a balcony though. I'm not sure though

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep which is why I'll be waiting a good five hours in line or so col

oooo mmee tooo!! im gonna get there ffiiirrrsstt!!!!! ill see u there!!! im missing school to go and im leaving at around 8:00 in the morn. thats cuz im gonna look around hollywood 4 a while though. im stiilll gonnna go super duper early!!

I have no idea what time to get there. I don't know how early I should get there because I don't how many people are gonna be there and whatever else I have to worry about (parking). Any idea when I should get there? I live about a half an hour from there.

• 2 months later...

*gasp*!!

Hey, you guys!!!

Its been exactly 1 MONTH since the perfectly spectacular and amazing night/concert!!!! aahhh!! Thats so coooll! I'm gonna relive the whole thing and watch all the awesome okeastron videos, and my videos too! Its gonna be awwweeesssome! yyaaay! :biggrin2::punk::wink2::bleh:

haha just thought i should mention that...

*gasp*!!

Hey, you guys!!!

Its been exactly 1 MONTH since the perfectly spectacular and amazing night/concert!!!! aahhh!! Thats so coooll! I'm gonna relive the whole thing and watch all the awesome okeastron videos, and my videos too! Its gonna be awwweeesssome! yyaaay! :biggrin2::punk::wink2::bleh:

oh my oh my..... one of the best nights in my life!!!!!!!!!

*gasp*!!

Hey, you guys!!!

I was gonna tell you! hahaha

You are psychic.