What Do You Collect?

mandilambi

I collect celebrities.....

Yeahhh.... i shrink them down to pocket size and keep them in jars..... its awesome....

Have you ever wondered why im on here...?? just getting the background information on Mika.... and then one day..... ZAP!! He'll be in one of my jam jars!!!

I have quite a few in my collection..... my favourite has to be Jonny Wilkinson with those muscles..... Or maybe Jake Gyllenhaal.... yeah he's cute even when he's 1 inch tall......

Muah ha ha ha!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i collect sand from different beaches of the world. luckily i have friends who travel a lot, and i ask them to bring me a bit of sand from the beaches... it's really amazing how different it all is. the best one i have so far is from a beach in costa rica, it's black and almost as fine as powder. :)

and i collect movies, i record them from tv if i like them, and i just keep them all. together with the videos and dvds i bought, i currently have about 400 movies. could open a video store with that, lol :roftl:

Our geography teacher does that. When people go obn their hols they all bring her back a little jar of sand. She has a lot from tenerife...:naughty:

I collect celebrities.....

Yeahhh.... i shrink them down to pocket size and keep them in jars..... its awesome....

Have you ever wondered why im on here...?? just getting the background information on Mika.... and then one day..... ZAP!! He'll be in one of my jam jars!!!

I have quite a few in my collection..... my favourite has to be Jonny Wilkinson with those muscles..... Or maybe Jake Gyllenhaal.... yeah he's cute even when he's 1 inch tall......

Muah ha ha ha!!!!

My comment : :doh::das:

Cabbage Patch Dolls (when I was a kid, not any more. At last count I had 42 or 43), E.T. dolls, vinyl records, hair accessories, cheap jewelry (think Claire's), panties and socks (fun colors and patterns. I have a drawer full of each), books.

Wendi, I collect socks too! I love the ones that have unusual prints. I call them "Fun Socks." :)

Rosielou, I collect postcards, too - I forgot to mention that!

Me too. I love postcards :wub2: , I miss collecting real good advertisement post cards, these days they are hard to come by.

By the way I also collect porcelein dolls & pigs, not real ones ... miniature, glass, soft toys, any type or form. It has been going on for years & years & years, but i'm not as crazy nowadays..

I spend more time looking out for fruit stickers & coke cans from all over the world... for my boyfriend's collection these days.

• 1 year later...
Keychains - I also love collecting keychains, especially when I visit different States!

When I was in Intercourse PA (about an hour and a half from my town) there were keychains you could buy that said "I ♥ Intercourse":naughty: