When other likes Mika..

femifrosk

I have a little problem, when a friend or a familiar (not a near friend) of mine says: "I like Mika, he is cute". I get jealous and angry, that's my problem. I think Mika belongs to ME. But no one of my friends is a big fan of him, and that is the only thing that's making me relieved. I feel so depressed!

Is there anybody out there who has the same problem, or feel it that way?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like if one of my friends was a Mikafan.

But if I found out that some other person in school liked him that much, one of those annoying girls who think they are something more than the others, I would get really mad. Mika deserves better fans than them :P

But if it was someone that I knew a little or I have lessons with, it would be quite ok, I guess I would give that person much respect ^^

But it's good if people listen Mika, as he is waaaaay better than what most of the people around here listens to ^_^

i can xfectly understand you!! i feel in the same way not just with mika!it happens also x all other musicians/bands that i love.i think that they're something that belong only to me,as i'm the only one who can understand what they say/feel in songs and what they want to comunicate with them...it's quite annoyin cause i would share the music i love with all my friends but then i'm afraid that they could like it and become bigger fans than me! i'm so stupid...:blush-anim-cl:

OH! I'm happy to not be alone with those feelings! Thank you for reply everybody!

What do you do when you are getting angry and jealous?

i usually stop to talk and look everybody with angry face:sneaky2: ...and then listen to music..

I have a little problem, when a friend or a familiar (not a near friend) of mine says: "I like Mika, he is cute". I get jealous and angry, that's my problem. I think Mika belongs to ME. But no one of my friends is a big fan of him, and that is the only thing that's making me relieved. I feel so depressed!

I have a friend who said "Mika is my favourite singer".. She didn't know him until I told her... So I wanted to listen to LICM wirh her and she always said oh I don't like this song... NEXT... And at the end she only liked grace kelly:thumbdown:

I was angry then too ;)

I have the same problem but only when somebody who listen some music which I truely hate says that he's Mika fan, I mean somebody who listens to some stupid pop songs about nothing, with no melody etc

I don't feel this way. I would love it if my friends loved him, so i could chat about him everytime and they would know who I'm talking too...

I must say, I felt and thought like this back when I was 12 and had some major crush on a male celeb. That's not the case anymore...

ohh i dont get this problem as all my friends hate mika and let me know this as often as possible!!!:thumbdown:

I get angry when i drive, i really try not too, but i do.... I have to drive up and down the M4 everyday and put up with ppl driving rite up my a***!!!

I put mika up really loud and just sing along and that sometimes helps!!!

ohh i dont get this problem as all my friends hate mika and let me know this as often as possible!!!:thumbdown:

I know what you mean... It's the same with my classmates they hate him and most of all they hate the kerching or caching :tears: :tears:

You are really honest about that, and that's what I appreciate. But maybe you should try to get rid of this your problem, because it's the fact that Mika doesn't belongs to you, well, as you are fan, he belongs a little to you, but damn, I do imagine how many people he has around!

I hate when people only know "Relax" for example, and keep saying "I like Mika! I'm a fan!" Bull****...

i completely understand, but just remember that if you really love him, you want to spread the word! i know its hard, though. i'm having the same probelm. i've only told a selective few about him (people who deserve to know) but even they are not anywhere near as obsessed as i am. just make sure everyone realizes that no one can beat you in the "i love mika movement" and they wont even try.:wink2:

I know what you mean! Everytime someone in here has meet him, been to a concert, hugged him, talked to him or anything alike, I get sooooo jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

And I don't even know you guys!

I get super excited when I find out that someone else likes/knows of Mika - but on the other hand, I get roused up because I'm afraid they won't enjoy and appreciate the music to its full potential! :naughty:

I know what you mean! Everytime someone in here has meet him, been to a concert, hugged him, talked to him or anything alike, I get sooooo jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

And I don't even know you guys!

if people just like him that's ok with me but now that u brought up the hugging i'm green jealous...

i can't imagine mika in front of me with some1 else hugging him:boxed: ...he's mine!mine!mine!

I don't know anyone that likes him as much as I do..

A boy in my class turned around to me and said: MIKA IS GAY!

I was just like shut the **** up.. If he want to be gay i couldnt care! I love him anyway!:D

ot: I don't feel he belong to me actually..

But, I think I know how you feel:)