When other likes Mika..

femifrosk

I have a little problem, when a friend or a familiar (not a near friend) of mine says: "I like Mika, he is cute". I get jealous and angry, that's my problem. I think Mika belongs to ME. But no one of my friends is a big fan of him, and that is the only thing that's making me relieved. I feel so depressed!

Is there anybody out there who has the same problem, or feel it that way?

I never felt that way and I always thought that people dont get jealous/angry

Now I know how angry my Grey'sObsessed friend is :blink:

But I actually feel proud...and I ALWAYS know that I know better than them XD :bleh::thumb_yello:

well..i dont see them HERE in the forum :wink2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't get jealous because each of my friends has a dream man they want. Every so often we tell each other who it is. Mine is Mika. The others can still think he's gorgeous/sexy etc. but they are not allowed to want him to love them or marry them. It sounds a bit complicated but it works out. lol

• 4 months later...
Well I don't get jealous because each of my friends has a dream man they want. Every so often we tell each other who it is. Mine is Mika. The others can still think he's gorgeous/sexy etc. but they are not allowed to want him to love them or marry them. It sounds a bit complicated but it works out. lol

Yes! And my dream-man is Mika as well!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: