mika on radio 2 friday 20th april

poohsticks

daisy is it a playback or a podcast? cause many radio shows have their own podcast and maybe they could put Mika's interview in it....*finger crossed*

Hi

Its called LISTEN AGAIN so you can hear the show from mon-fri from the week before. They also do a podcast but dunno what will be on it xx

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry you can do playback on radio2 so nobody has to miss a thing!! Wonder if we will get another email with the right date on???

xx

that was so funny...if they can't get it right, how are we supposed to...?

i#ll look forward to the show!

Mika didn't actually do a Catherine Tate impression, it's just that it was orignally posted that Mika was on Steve Wright show on the 16th, but he wasn't , Catherine Tate was. That's why I said he did an impression of her, I was joking.

My friend just texted me to remind me mika on radio 2 today!! Im shocked i may be finally be getting thou to her, i think she's actually gonna listen....

so peeps don't 4get he's on (i nearly did):)

My friend just texted me to remind me mika on radio 2 today!! Im shocked i may be finally be getting thou to her, i think she's actually gonna listen....

so peeps don't 4get he's on (i nearly did):)

lol i tuned in yesterday thinking it was friday yesterday :naughty:

lol i tuned in yesterday thinking it was friday yesterday :naughty:

hahah I do things like that all the time!!!!! i bet u any money mika will be on between 3.10-3.25 cos thats the time ill be standing at the school waiting to pick up my daughter!!!!!!

It's 14.56 according to the little clock in the corner of my computer screen, so it might be almost 2PM in the UK. :biggrin2:

Listening online now to a guy with a Scottish accent and waiting for Mika. :biggrin2:

Hey, I heard the name 'Mika'! That is a good start! :thumb_yello:

what what i never heard them say Mika??

Omg i have to sharpen up my hearing :blink:

*Not used to listening to other music*

this is weird to my senses:naughty:

Have emailed the show to ask MIKA to say hello to all at MIKAFANCLUB so keep your ears open!! xx

OMG!!!! I've just had the same idea!!!! What if we ALL could email the show, he couldnt ignore so many requests!!!! Can you please put email address here, I've missed it!