mika on radio 2 friday 20th april

poohsticks

hiya me too i have to pick up my 9 year old at school, i only live over the road and they say hes too young to walk home. but i have my walkman handy and is fully charged with batteries lol.

I havent ill cry if he comes on while im outside the school!!! i wonder if i ring and ask one of the teachers to walk her to the car they will? Lol

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is someone recording this just in case i miss him? will everyone not just me!!! Lol i can only listen to 4ish and picking up 2!!! omg im going to miss him i know i am!!! i get so nervious when mikas on anything, is it just me????:shocked:

Hmm, I can't listen to the radio for the next few hours either... I have to go out to do some other things.

Do these programmes get stored in an archive thing so that I can listen to it tonight or tomorrow or so?

Hmm, I can't listen to the radio for the next few hours either... I have to go out to do some other things.

Do these programmes get stored in an archive thing so that I can listen to it tonight or tomorrow or so?

yes they should be stored on Listen Again :thumb_yello:

i cant record it :blink:

sorry but if you miss it i will let you know what it was about...im sure it will be on listen again aswell :wink2:

Oh MY GOD uv just reminded me i can record it myself.... I feel kinda silly now!!!:blush-anim-cl: i put a tape in b4 i leave!!!! oh dear sometimes i worry!!!!

Oh MY GOD uv just reminded me i can record it myself.... I feel kinda silly now!!!:blush-anim-cl: i put a tape in b4 i leave!!!! oh dear sometimes i worry!!!!

hehe its the Mika Excitement it blinds us all :naughty:

yes they should be stored on Listen Again :thumb_yello:

OK, cool! I still have to take a shower and go for some shopping and go to the post office before closing time and... and... But now I don't have to worry, thanks! :thumb_yello:

diidly diddly dee

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

they wont tell us what time he is on i have asked and got no reply :blink:

i was just thinking of doing that myself!! im gonna have to listen in the car on way to school, children do get in the way of my mika obsession!!!:naughty:

what time is it in the uk now? 3 pm?

yeah nearly..... i think this prog is on til 5 mika may not be on til hour 4 or something LOl by then they would have had 100's of emails from us saying whens mika on!!!!!:naughty: