mika on radio 2 friday 20th april

poohsticks

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was actually wondering this aswell...if Mika was live in the studio or if it would be a phone link...

anyone any ideas?

i assumed he was there but no i guess he could be on the fone, wow never thought of that!!! i dont listen to steve wright so i wouldnt know

I just sent a message too:biggrin2: , I've never done that and i feel so proud of myself now :bleh:

Well done huns i hope u put where u r from they may say yr name!!! hopefully he'll say hi to all of us!!! ok i can dream:wub2:

yeah nearly..... i think this prog is on til 5 mika may not be on til hour 4 or something LOl by then they would have had 100's of emails from us saying whens mika on!!!!!:naughty:

I think he should be on pretty soon, the presenter says there are three people in the studio today, but he mentions MIKA first.:thumb_yello:

i have to go ill listen to as much as i can in the car but if he says mfc ill crash!!!!! catch ya laters enjoy the interview!!!:mf_lustslow:

Oh noo dont crash...just pull over really quickly :wink2:

i'm so annoyed, i have the choice of listening to him at any point now on the radio but i can't cos i'm watching a film with my friend and i cant just like run off and hide...or maybe i could lol

Pause the film and get your friend to come and listen to the radio aswell

Problem solved :naughty:

lol yeah too bad shes not a fan of him...hmmm k anyone just please tell me when he comes on, thankss :thumb_yello:

Just saying hello to Steve.....then telling him about this site...linking it....asking when Mika will be on ...then about how we are all tuned in all over the world Mika fans unite :thumb_yello: