mika on radio 2 friday 20th april

poohsticks

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help please!

I missed at least half of it - up to when SW read out the tour dates - can some kind person just tell me what he said up to then?

Fancy not mentioning MFC though. That's a scandal:thumbdown:

hmm well SW read out the tour dates .

Mika corrected him said they were all sold out

they then mentioned about the festivals , glastonbury , v festival asked him which stage he would be on

Mika said he thought he would be put on the dance stage...

ermm

i think they then asked what he wanted to do in the future and he said he was half way through a second album...

my mind is hazy

But im sure the full interview will be posted somewhere on the internet eventually :thumb_yello:

Thanks Bexxy, sounds like I didn't miss much after all, I feel better now!

it was only a short interview after all ...i imagine Mika is busy and had to rush off somewhere :thumb_yello:

It's amazing the effect Mika can have on you.

I was driving to Watford when he was being interviewed on Steve Wright, and I had just driven onto the M25 (ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON, THE WORST TIME!) into the usual wall of traffic that you find there at that time on a Friday. Well normally within a minute of getting caught in traffic I'm chewing on the steering wheel, BUT NOT TODAY!

Mika was hilarious, him and Steve were bouncing off each other in great style. I loved it when Steve said "it's like talking to my son" and at the end Mika slipped in "it was like talking to my dad". Priceless. I think they would make a good double act.:roftl: :roftl:

It certainly made my journey a lot more fun, in fact it put me a good mood for the rest of the afternoon.