MIKA FAN CLUB NEWS!!! Exciting news... we have 2 new admins to help out :)

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunny will continue as admin of the site. He just needed a helping hand to ensure that MFC continues to grow and improve.

We have some exciting ideas and plans, and I can't wait to share them with you all.

hi there

that is what we will patiently wait for....your exciting plans ....in your own time!:thumb_yello:

I love Spain.... im off again in like 6weeks, i go EVERY year!!!

Sarah, where in Spain are you visiting?

Step - We are still finding our feet, but we will post the details as soon as everything is ready.

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcomes. I am becoming a MFC addict already.:thumb_yello:

Sarah, where in Spain are you visiting?

Step - We are still finding our feet, but we will post the details as soon as everything is ready.

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcomes. I am becoming a MFC addict already.:thumb_yello:

hehe, that is the problem, the days aren't long enough....and there is an enormous amount posted every day...so we need to be totally addicted to work through all of it!

Welcome to you both!

This is the first fan site/forum I have ever posted on. Have learned so much since joining.

Sooooooo, help me learn more, er, what do admin people do???:shocked:

Also, on a completely different subject. What is the weather like mid to late October in Spain, especially round the Barcelona area?? Any idea?

Ooh that's excellent! Welcome welcome welcome *breaks out into welcome song and dance routine with the rest of MFC*:punk:

*Joins in wearing a lion outfit like Mika during Lollipop*

oooh wellcome!!!

i wanna b one to!!! :):blush-anim-cl:

haha yeah ! Siva for president ! :punk:

Welcome Mikablog and Deano. Mika Fan Club administrators… what an awesome job. I’ve always wanted to be part of running a fan club. That’s my inner fan girl coming out… always wanting to share the love with everyone I can. :)

I hope you have a great time here. :punk:

Aussie :insane: