Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awww Lol i love that!!!! OMG im going to have good dreams tonight girls LOL

I know... and I'm going to bed soon... so guess who Im gonna dream about:wink2: :blush-anim-cl:

I like it when he has that unshaved look it makes him look... i don't know manly? but is still like a cute puppy:wub2: he was like that when I saw him aww he's a hottie :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

OMG.

I would die and go to Heaven if I even got close to Mika.

Touching his hand...even thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and giddy like.

Hugging him...I give bear hugs anyway so I would NEVER want to let him go. I wouldn't be able to resist giving him a kiss on the cheek either. I would regret it if I didn't it. Hopefully I would get one in return too!

Well, he has been heartbroken, so I'm assuming he's a very passionate, loving person. His kisses...

and he does a lot of hip thrusting so you know he would be good at...that:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

I'm so forcing myself to dream of Mika tonight.

*turns on electric fan*

This should help :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Yeah I think he is a good kisser... and when he do kisses you he holds you close to him, so you can hear his heart beating against yours... well not mine, cause I'm short:sneaky2:

and after that he look right into your eyes and tells you that he has never loved a person as much as he does now:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

Yeah I think he is a good kisser... and when he do kisses you he holds you close to him, so you can hear his heart beating against yours... well not mine, cause I'm short:sneaky2:

and after that he look right into your eyes and tells you that he has never loved a person as much as he does now:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Gahhhhh!!! That made me have to get up and take a walk to cool off, thanks a lot! :roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST THREAD IN HISTORY

LMAO! I'm sorry!!

but

jayzus

this really makes us obsessed

if Mika reads this he will be officially scared

please don't be scared Mika...we're just desperate to meet you that our minds wander :)

Besides...

WHY NOT, RIGHT???