• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Girls girls, and any males that may be lurking about.

I think you need to stop now, im sorry its getting to the point where youre looking a bit desperate. As a girl, i think its my place to tell you that.

Us females gotta have respect for ourselves, or else no one else aint gonna respect us, you hear me??

huh? we're only writing a story. its for fun.

Girls girls, and any males that may be lurking about.

I think you need to stop now, im sorry its getting to the point where youre looking a bit desperate. As a girl, i think its my place to tell you that.

Us females gotta have respect for ourselves, or else no one else aint gonna respect us, you hear me??

Yeh I agree it reads kinda bad , Ive been lurking around and keeping away as its not my buisness but it ready kinda dodgy , remember Mika is on here! and he reads the forum:wink2:

Yeh I agree it reads kinda bad , Ive been lurking around and keeping away as its not my buisness but it ready kinda dodgy , remember Mika is on here! and he reads the forum:wink2:

lol we know he reads the forum, which is why we're not posting anything inappropriate.

it's just storytelling. nothing serious.

wait im confused. my own idea has confused me.

if we're only sending our last sentences, how can we thread together a finished piece?!?!?

hmm

haha

didnt think of that =/

well we could do it so the first person messages the second, then when the second messages the third, the first POSTS their bit, etc.

so it would be

1st messages 2nd

2nd messages 3rd

1st posts

3rd messages 4th

2nd posts

4th messages 5th

3rd posts

and so on

hmm

haha

didnt think of that =/

well we could do it so the first person messages the second, then when the second messages the third, the first POSTS their bit, etc.

so it would be

1st messages 2nd

2nd messages 3rd

1st posts

3rd messages 4th

2nd posts

4th messages 5th

3rd posts

and so on

now im just confused. LOL!

maybe....MAYBE!

I GOT IT!

I won't write. I'll be the ORGANISER. Everyone else writes like I dunno a paragraph or something. Okay let's write this properly.

One person writes a paragraph. That person sends THE LAST SENTENCE to someone else so they can continue, but they also SEND ME THE FULL PARAGRAPH. The person who it's been passed onto will continue their story. They shall send their last paragraph to someone else, while sending me their finished paragraph, but putting the sentence posted to them at the top so I know where it's been carried on from.

I'll thread the story together.

Make sense?

yeah obviously we don't wanna upset anyone but it's good entertainment, and it is kinda interesting, just don't read anymore of the thread could get worse :naughty:

:roftl::wink2: yup !

If this is offending neone then dont read the thread! :D We are not forcing neone :D

Great idea caz xxx

maybe....MAYBE!

I GOT IT!

I won't write. I'll be the ORGANISER. Everyone else writes like I dunno a paragraph or something. Okay let's write this properly.

One person writes a paragraph. That person sends THE LAST SENTENCE to someone else so they can continue, but they also SEND ME THE FULL PARAGRAPH. The person who it's been passed onto will continue their story. They shall send their last paragraph to someone else, while sending me their finished paragraph, but putting the sentence posted to them at the top so I know where it's been carried on from.

Make sense?

hmm yeah i think i see what you're saying lol :naughty:

Woahh guys

This is just for laffs!

No need to get serious!

and the title is " This ones for us girls"....

Just a bit of fun right guys...xxx

<thinks so lads shouldnt be in here .. agree:wink2: >

Hey advice is right through the forum end of the day we are all here to advise and help each other ............

<walks out of thread>

maybe....MAYBE!

I GOT IT!

Make sense?

Everything makes sence, but I don't understand this part "They shall send their last paragraph to someone else, while sending me their finished paragraph" Shouldn't it be sentence??

<thinks so lads shouldnt be in here .. agree:wink2: >

Hey advice is right through the forum end of the day we are all here to advise and help each other ............

<walks out of thread>

lol sorry if i went off at one..

Yes advice is important and thanks for the advice

Yes males really shouldnt be in here! :D

hmm

haha

didnt think of that =/

so it would be

1st messages 2nd

2nd messages 3rd

1st posts

3rd messages 4th

2nd posts

4th messages 5th

3rd posts

and so on

So that means 1st one pms the 2nd on the list and then the 2nd one on the list pms the 3rd on the list with the 1st and the 2nd on the list and so on

Everything makes sence, but I don't understand this part "They shall send their last paragraph to someone else, while sending me their finished paragraph" Shouldn't it be sentence??

lol yes it should sorry! typo x

so who's going first?