Mika in Chicago!

dcdeb

Mika! You're killing meeeeeee!!!

Mika in Chicago on June 11, 2007 at 7:30 p.m. at the Metro.

All ages show.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday at noon.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

dcdeb

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG! The date is getting closer and closer. I can't wait!

What time are you guys going to arrive?

I'm going to try to get there at like....4:00 because I want a good seat. :biggrin2:

OMG! The date is getting closer and closer. I can't wait!

What time are you guys going to arrive?

I'm going to try to get there at like....4:00 because I want a good seat. :biggrin2:

Can't wait! Can't Wait! So excited! I wanna line up early too (Mel Tinydancer says she's gonna try to be there for 3pm, i think) I'm driving almost 9 hours from Toronto Canada, so not quite sure when but i will definitely see you there!

I'll hopefully see you there to!

I'll be wearing this sundress type outfit and my friend is coming with me and we're going to wear the same outfit but they're different colors, so you can't miss us.

I'll be in blue/green and my friend will be in pink/yellow.

...uhh...I don't know what my mom is going to wear. lol. :sweatdrop:

It's tomorrow, tomorrow, TOMORROW! I can't believe it's almost here! :shocked::biggrin2:

Anyway...lol. I'm going to get there early too like around 4 too, to make sure I get as close as possible!

Hey you Chicago Peeps! Are youse excited beyond all reason? :biggrin2:

Hope you all have a fabulous time tonight... but don't wear poor Mika

out because tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow night...

HE'S GOING TO BE HERE!!!

Woo hoo! :woot_jump:

dcdeb <1 DAY 5 HOURS 12 MINUTES TO MIKA IN DC!!!>

hey chicago peeps.....

after having the time of your life..............:punk:

WILL YOU PLS. POST YR REPORTs IN THIS MAIN THREAD?????:biggrin2:

thanks on behalf of all those who will wait for you to come back!!!:thumb_yello:

Honestly, Mika's concert in Chicago tonight was the best concert I will ever attend in my entire life!!! He had sooo much energy and was jumping around like a madman throughout his songs :naughty: He kept smiling so much throughout the concert too because of how much we were cheering him and how he was so taken aback by how much we loved him :wub2: I also got my shoe signed by him after the concert!! Woohoo, never washing those shoes again! I felt like a 12 year old little fanatic schoolgirl. But honestly, I have not been this happy in such a long time and I have Mika to thank for that :mf_lustslow: I will definitely not be able to sleep tonight

Honestly, Mika's concert in Chicago tonight was the best concert I will ever attend in my entire life!!! He had sooo much energy and was jumping around like a madman throughout his songs :naughty: He kept smiling so much throughout the concert too because of how much we were cheering him and how he was so taken aback by how much we loved him :wub2: I also got my shoe signed by him after the concert!! Woohoo, never washing those shoes again! I felt like a 12 year old little fanatic schoolgirl. But honestly, I have not been this happy in such a long time and I have Mika to thank for that :mf_lustslow: I will definitely not be able to sleep tonight

Ahhh wow, that's awesome! Especially the shoes part. TELL US MORE! :biggrin2: Did you take any pictures or videos?

No I'm sorry, I didn't take any photos, I forgot my camera!!! :( But, trust me, it's all in my memory. Since it was general admission too, I was just behind one person, center stage, so I was basically three feet away from him!! It was such an unbelievable experience, and he was such a sweetheart while signing my shoe too. You could tell he was tired but he was so willing to keeping signing. Very personable and very down-to-earth, which is why I love him so much. I hope he never changes :mf_lustslow:

No I'm sorry, I didn't take any photos, I forgot my camera!!! :( But, trust me, it's all in my memory. Since it was general admission too, I was just behind one person, center stage, so I was basically three feet away from him!! It was such an unbelievable experience, and he was such a sweetheart while signing my shoe too. You could tell he was tired but he was so willing to keeping signing. Very personable and very down-to-earth, which is why I love him so much. I hope he never changes :mf_lustslow:

I'm so happy for you! Are you gonna take a picture of your shoe?

YAY! thats great to hear :)