Mika in Chicago!

dcdeb

OH! and after lollipop was done, Luka was walking across the stage, and i got his attention and asked if i could have the song list that was taped to the ground in front of Mika's mic, and he's like "Oh, you want it?" and went to get it for me!! So i now have a piece of paper, covered in Mika's sweat (It was wet when i got it!) and footprints!! I didnt get to stay long enough to get Mika's autograph, sadly, cuz my parents had to leave.....Oh well! I still have all the amazing memories!

Oh, that was you?!?! I was soooo jealous! :naughty:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I love these stories!!!

I'm leaving to go see him in an hour I can't wait!!!

Oh, you'll have tons and tons of fun! It was a long wait for him to finally come out but it's WORTH IT! lol. Just in case, it's a really long wait for you too....

Here are some photos from a girl I was with's camera. My camera's being dumb so I don't have the picture of Mika and me yet. The smoke made it hard to get a clear picture...

MIKA3-1.jpg

MIKA5-1.jpg

MIKA4-1.jpg

MIKA2-1.jpg

MIKA.jpg

1-1.jpg

That's all I have for right now, I'll definitely have more later!

Edit: I made them all bigger, lol

i loved your report! you are a very wise 16!

thanks for being so nice to mika, i think we all should remember how tired he is and how lovely he is to spend time with fans anyway! and let him have a break!

you are the fan-to-be! hope to be such wise when i see him......:wub2: :wub2:

Wow, thank you very much! :blush-anim-cl:

oh guys, reading your reports, your amazing experiences fills my heart! i'm so happy for all of you!

Oh, and whenever Mika took his shirt off I started squealing while jumping up and down! Then my boyfriend put his hand on my shoulder to hold me down! LOL!!!! It was funny. :)

ah ah, that's funny!:roftl:

My sister actually recorded our whole encounter, so I will try to put it on youtube, so you all can see! I also gave him my sewing...he said he loved it over and over again and that it was "brilliant." That was so rewarding, especially since it took me so long to make!

Also when i told him that I drove 6 1/2 hours to see him, he asked me where I came from. I told him Missouri and then he said the infamous f-word, as I think to imply that he was disappointed he didn't hit that city (I guess?) and then he and his manager said "Next fall. Definitely. Next fall." That was wonderful to hear!!!! That means a whole other tour for us!!

Oh amazing! I can't wait to see the video.

I'm so excited that he's doing another tour in the fall but if he comes to Canada the last week of September I'll lose my mind! It's the only time I'll be out of the country and there's no way I can get out of it.

Mandi you've had one exciting month for concerts. Thanks for sharing your stories.

Ah wait guys!

I didn't give my report yet. =D

I'll start from the begining...

Well I got in line at around 4:40 and there was already a line so I'm thinking, "Oh shiz. I hope I get a good place to see him." lol. So my friend, my mom and I got in line and waited for the longest time. As we were in line we could here Mika practicing and he was so awsome. We were kinda standing in line by an ally and the side door just happend to be open so my friend and I took a peek in there but....we didn't see anything. :thumbdown:

So lalala we were just standing there waiting for the doors to open and this white truck comes by and this guy comes out from the back holding everyone's dry cleaning. lol. I took a picture.

MIKAwardrobe.jpg

Yup. This was followed by more waiting. I did see some MFC members there but....I was to shy to go say hi to you guys. Sorry!! :tears: I did want to say hi but after that I wouldn't know what to say.

Finally the metro people told us to line up and we got in. I ran up the stairs to get a good spot, almost right in front of the stage. ^_^ It was hard staying in that spot since there were a lot of people pushing.

So then the opening act started. Umm her name was Sara Barielles. She was pretty good.

Then this was followed by more waiting, and then we just couldn't stand waiting anymore so people started chanting Mika's name so he could finally come out. And then there were random screams whenever the waiting music stopped so Mika could come out. lol.

Finally the lights went low and BAM! Mika finally came out with a red hoodie and his white pants. He started off jumping onto the stage, standing in the middle with his back toward the audience and hip shaking. The audience was screaming like crazy, and of course I couldn't stop jumping. I couldn't believe Mika was standing right there. Right in front of me......I cried. But only a little bit. lol.

He played all of his songs from LICM except Over My Shoulder and Erase. I think. Sooo yeah. The concert was awsome. I jumped alot and did alot of hand motions. Oh...and during Love Today he took off his shirt and it was sooo sexy and I took great pics. (I gotta show you guys) And in the end he dressed up in the cow costume. It's funny because when Mika and the band ran off stage to go change everyone was like, "Wtf? Where'd the band go? Is it over? Already?" And there was alot of talking. I'm like, "No! Everyone be quiet, just wait! He'll come out and you'll love it!"

Of course in the end there was a ton of confetti that fell on us and I grabbed two handfulls and shoved the confetti in my purse. lol. (I don't know what I'm going to do with it.)

So then yeah. I went to the store and bought myself a Mika shirt and ribbon. I asked for a Mika poster but they didn't have any. :/

The only problem is I didn't get to meet Mika! My parents were rushing me to leave and I knew he was going to come out but my mom insisted he wasn't going to. AHH! So the only thing I regret was not saying hi to the MFC members and staying to meet Mika so I could give him my present. ;_;

I'll have pics for you guys soon though! :biggrin2:

Ah wait guys!

I didn't give my report yet. =D

I'll start from the begining...

Well I got in line at around 4:40 and there was already a line so I'm thinking, "Oh shiz. I hope I get a good place to see him." lol. So my friend, my mom and I got in line and waited for the longest time. As we were in line we could here Mika practicing and he was so awsome. We were kinda standing in line by an ally and the side door just happend to be open so my friend and I took a peek in there but....we didn't see anything. :thumbdown:

So lalala we were just standing there waiting for the doors to open and this white truck comes by and this guy comes out from the back holding everyone's dry cleaning. lol. I took a picture.

MIKAwardrobe.jpg

Yup. This was followed by more waiting. I did see some MFC members there but....I was to shy to go say hi to you guys. Sorry!! :tears: I did want to say hi but after that I wouldn't know what to say.

Finally the metro people told us to line up and we got in. I ran up the stairs to get a good spot, almost right in front of the stage. ^_^ It was hard staying in that spot since there were a lot of people pushing.

So then the opening act started. Umm her name was Sara Barielles. She was pretty good.

Then this was followed by more waiting, and then we just couldn't stand waiting anymore so people started chanting Mika's name so he could finally come out. And then there were random screams whenever the waiting music stopped so Mika could come out. lol.

Finally the lights went low and BAM! Mika finally came out with a red hoodie and his white pants. He started off jumping onto the stage, standing in the middle with his back toward the audience and hip shaking. The audience was screaming like crazy, and of course I couldn't stop jumping. I couldn't believe Mika was standing right there. Right in front of me......I cried. But only a little bit. lol.

He played all of his songs from LICM except Over My Shoulder and Erase. I think. Sooo yeah. The concert was awsome. I jumped alot and did alot of hand motions. Oh...and during Love Today he took off his shirt and it was sooo sexy and I took great pics. (I gotta show you guys) And in the end he dressed up in the cow costume. It's funny because when Mika and the band ran off stage to go change everyone was like, "Wtf? Where'd the band go? Is it over? Already?" And there was alot of talking. I'm like, "No! Everyone be quiet, just wait! He'll come out and you'll love it!"

Of course in the end there was a ton of confetti that fell on us and I grabbed two handfulls and shoved the confetti in my purse. lol. (I don't know what I'm going to do with it.)

So then yeah. I went to the store and bought myself a Mika shirt and ribbon. I asked for a Mika poster but they didn't have any. :/

The only problem is I didn't get to meet Mika! My parents were rushing me to leave and I knew he was going to come out but my mom insisted he wasn't going to. AHH! So the only thing I regret was not saying hi to the MFC members and staying to meet Mika so I could give him my present. ;_;

I'll have pics for you guys soon though! :biggrin2:

Did you know Mika got outta that van? I saw his hair, lol. Anyway, I was too nervous to say anything either to the other members, I saw mandilambi, actually I stood right next to her boyfriend? at the concert. In all honesty though, I didn't recognize her until right before Sara came on. Anyway, by any chance were you one of the girls that were in matching dresses? One in pink and one in green?

That's funny about them running off the stage and people getting confused! They thought he was done where I was at too, and I was like, 'Just wait!' That's why everyone was chanting his name 'cause they wanted an encore, lol. When you got home did you find confetti all over you? I had confetti in some weird places, lol, like on my stomach, how would that happen?! lol. Must have went down my shirt!

Edit: By the way...that picture where he's holding his shirt with his shirt off, IS AMAZING! I was so jealous 'cause he threw those drum sticks on that side of the stage, and I was on the other side. That is DEFINITELY my new favorite picture!

great pix EMY!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

will u contribute them for the MIKA LIVE ALBUM? :)

Of course. =D

Did you know Mika got outta that van? I saw his hair, lol. Anyway, I was too nervous to say anything either to the other members, I saw mandilambi, actually I stood right next to her boyfriend? at the concert. In all honesty though, I didn't recognize her until right before Sara came on. Anyway, by any chance were you one of the girls that were in matching dresses? One in pink and one in green?

That's funny about them running off the stage and people getting confused! They thought he was done where I was at too, and I was like, 'Just wait!' That's why everyone was chanting his name 'cause they wanted an encore, lol. When you got home did you find confetti all over you? I had confetti in some weird places, lol, like on my stomach, how would that happen?! lol. Must have went down my shirt!

Yeah, I heard Mika got out of that van. And yeah...I was the girl wearing the green. Ahh...lol. How'd you know?

Omg, yeah! I had confetti in my toes and down my shirt and sticking on my arms. I wanted to keep one of the balloons but....they were kinda big. lol.

post-1167-142983660995_thumb.jpg

Of course. =D

Yeah, I heard Mika got out of that van. And yeah...I was the girl wearing the green. Ahh...lol. How'd you know?

Omg, yeah! I had confetti in my toes and down my shirt and sticking on my arms. I wanted to keep one of the balloons but....they were kinda big. lol.

'Cause I was standing right behind you! lol, If I had known you were from the MFC, then I definitely would have said hi, I mean I stood behind you for like 2 hours, lol. Anyway, I guess I should pay more attention to what people say they look like or whatever! Yeah I was in that very loud and big group right behind you though!