MIKA in DC!

Lissy

I'm subscribed to the 9:30 Club's mailing list, which is a very popular venue in Washington, D.C. I've actually been there a couple of times and I love it!

Anyway, my point is I just recieved an email from the 9:30 club tonight and it lists MIKA headlining a show on June 12th at 7:30pm!!

Tickets aren't on sale quite yet but when they do go on sale you can buy them through this site, not ticketmaster:

http://www.tickets.com/browseother.cgi?minpid=5990704

I thought I'd give you guys a heads up. I know at least one member has been waiting for a DC show!;)

I'm so excited! I really want to go to this show!!!:D

Edit:

If you're going or possibly going reply to the RSVP thread here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3304

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I replied to this 5 minutes ago, and my post hasn't shown up -- it's evaporated! Seems I used too many smilies and too much html! LOL OK, I admit I was a little bit excited.

That's OK, I'll say it all again! without all the extras!

WOO HOO!

I'm subscribed to the 9:30 Club's mailing list, which is a very popular venue in Washington, D.C. I've actually been there a couple of times and I love it!

Anyway, my point is I just recieved an email from the 9:30 club tonight and it lists MIKA headlining a show on June 12th at 7:30pm!!

Tickets aren't on sale quite yet but when they do go on sale you can buy them through this site, not ticketmaster:

http://www.tickets.com/browseother.cgi?minpid=5990704

I thought I'd give you guys a heads up. I know at least one member has been waiting for a DC show!;)

Ummm... that would be MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Would you believe I've been checking the 9:30 Club's site every day a few times a day and that was definitely NOT on there earlier tonight! Woo hoo!

I'm so excited! I really want to go to this show!!!:D

I do I do doooooooo dodooooooooo tooooooo! Wheeeeeee!

Maybe Mika, you really DON'T hate me. I was really starting to worry!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

I'm so so so sosososo so excited!

:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

Ahem.

I mean, how cool. Yeah, maybe I'll try to get tickets. Could be a good time. If I can fit it into my schedule.

:wink2:

dcdeb

omg i cant believe hes coming to DC! ahh thats even closer than boston & atlanta.

my mom will be way happier now. Shes been looking at flights from philly to Boston to Atlanta & back so i can go see him twice w/two different friends. & she was stressing cuz atlanta is farrrrr. BUT NOW HES GOING TO DC! im happy & now my mom will be even happier! haha. random but i thought i'd share.!

so who's all going to DC??

I think it's safe to say that barring any unforeseen obstacles,

I will be there :)

I see that tickets go on sale online tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. Eastern.

Maybe I'll sleep right here beside my computer tonight...

dcdeb

dcdeb honey !!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy for you !!!!!

*does the happy dance and prances around like a loon*

:woot_jump:

hehe now u know...lol i saw your other post saying it will b ok and he will probably post more dates soon :)

omg i cant believe hes coming to DC! ahh thats even closer than boston & atlanta.

my mom will be way happier now. Shes been looking at flights from philly to Boston to Atlanta & back so i can go see him twice w/two different friends. & she was stressing cuz atlanta is farrrrr. BUT NOW HES GOING TO DC! im happy & now my mom will be even happier! haha. random but i thought i'd share.!

It means you're not going to Atlanta? :blink:

I think it's safe to say that barring any unforeseen obstacles,

I will be there :)

I see that tickets go on sale online tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. Eastern.

Maybe I'll sleep right here beside my computer tonight...

dcdeb

dcdeb, going to a gig in DC? I don't believe it!

So pleased for you!:mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb, going to a gig in DC? I don't believe it!

I know -- Who'd'a thunk it? :wink2:

So pleased for you!:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks, me too! That is, I'm pleased for me, too! As you can see, I'm already ready... waiting for 10 a.m... Although I may call at 9 a.m., just to see if they'll take phone orders.

I just have to practice staying calm and maintaining the decorum and dignity befitting my age... although I'm quite sure you'll hear my squeals of excitement once I have my tickets all the way over there in the UK! :)

dcdeb

thank you so much for finding out the age requirement for me dcdeb!:wink2:

i am postponing work this morning so i can get my tickets at 10.00 too!

i didnt say anything to my daughter about him coming to dc (just in case she couldnt go - i wasnt sure if i would be able to go if i couldnt take her!!)

so now i am officially excited!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

I am definitely going to the DC show.

And I'm watching the clock. tic tic tic...

Hey...anyone who's ordering...

I read online that parking is very difficult and buying the parking pass for $10 per car is a good idea. It allows you to park right behind the building. Parking in DC (for those not familiar) is always a nightmare.