MIKA in DC!

Lissy

I just bought my tickets (3), I am so excited I had to input my credit card number three times, and in typing this sentence I've had to go back in every single word and make a correction.

Thanks about the parking, I'll go back in and get the parking ticket, I didn't see it when I was buying concert ticket (oh I see where the club web site talks about it) I'm so excited.:shocked::boxed::mf_lustslow::wub2::roftl::bleh:

i was a nervous wreck buying my tickets this am!

where you at in vb?

i live near salem.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was a nervous wreck buying my tickets this am!

where you at in vb?

i live near salem.

I live down near Sandbridge. And my daughters go to Princess Anne Middle.

I saw in this thread people talking about Boston and Atlanta. What other tour dates have been set?:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

so today i nearly died at school sitting through all my classes cuz i seriously thought i'd never get tickets for DC but my mom is amazing & went to work late so at 10am she did her thing with her credit card & got me THREE TICKETS! ahh. the rest of my day was golden! Im soo excited to possible meet u all who are attending!

i just ...love today.

It means you're not going to Atlanta? :blink:

sorry i just saw this. But yeah since im going to DC, im not going to Atlanta. im just gonna hope he adds Philadelphia to his list of dates.

one show is good enough for me...since i havent seen him yet! two would be nice tho. hehehe:naughty: :bleh:

Mika ADD PHILLY! :wink2:

sorry i just saw this. But yeah since im going to DC, im not going to Atlanta. im just gonna hope he adds Philadelphia to his list of dates.

one show is good enough for me...since i havent seen him yet! two would be nice tho. hehehe:naughty: :bleh:

Mika ADD PHILLY! :wink2:

Philly would be sooooo awesome!!!! It's only 1/2 hr away!!!

You guys think there will be a party or something after the concert???

Hmm I don't know. That would be cool. I know there was an after-party at the NYC show a few weeks ago. But I think most of that was for the album release or something.

I'm editing the first post to include the event RSVP right now! I was so excited last night I forgot to make one! Thanks for making one.:thumb_yello:

you are welcome Lissy!

i just realized that it wasnt on the calendar & wanted to make sure it got up there!:wink2:

i am not sure there is going to be an actual after party - the boy is going to be doing a gig the next night in boston (and will have done chicago the night before!)

(hmmmmm wonder which airport he's flying into from chicago????? too many to choose from up there around dc!!!!)

but we could have a pre-gig one!:punk:

I think it's safe to say that barring any unforeseen obstacles,

I will be there :)

I see that tickets go on sale online tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. Eastern.

Maybe I'll sleep right here beside my computer tonight...

dcdeb

I'm camping out on the floor next to my computer, setting four alarms, and drinking gallons of coffee. Seriously!!!! I AM PUMPED!

:roftl:

i see your new post on your myspace headline!!!!

(that took you, like, 2 seconds to post???:roftl: )

yeah baby!!!!:thumb_yello:

:woot_jump:

good thing your mom will probably be doing all the stuff ordering the tickets??

(i was a nervous wreck yesterday when i was buying mine!:naughty: )