Mika @ Festival Les Voix du Gaou - Toulon (France)

Yoppappop

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_lustslow: thanks for this vid! he's adorable with his sister...and allegra is sooo cute!! :shocked: they all could be models in that family! that's not fair! :sneaky2:

all of them are very slim and tall :wink2:

so i really wonder how his father look

and his brother....

o...i should stop

Yeah right... You pop star's sisters stalker :sneaky2:

You should see how well I could stalk you by now! I've seen way more photos of you than of Allegra... you best beware, I could probably pick you out of a smoky crowd on a rainy night... because of your arse. :naughty:

--Jack

And you all meanies !! You want to see the boy cry ?! :thumbdown: I'm sure he looked soooooooooooo ceyksi if he really did cry :mf_lustslow:

his laugh is so adorable and lovable

i bet he must cry like a baby:naughty: :

You should see how well I could stalk you by now! I've seen way more photos of you than of Allegra... you best beware, I could probably pick you out of a smoky crowd on a rainy night... because of your arse. :naughty:

--Jack

Pfff !! Not that impressive, anyone could spot me because of my arse :naughty: And apparently, the hair too :sneaky2:

Here are some pics (not of my arse !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: ) : http://picasaweb.google.fr/hacunamatata10/Mika

Pfff !! Not that impressive, anyone could spot me because of my arse :naughty: And apparently, the hair too :sneaky2:

Here are some pics (not of my arse !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: ) : http://picasaweb.google.fr/hacunamatata10/Mika

Thank you for the pics, Yoppappop! :biggrin2:

I really wanted to see them and now that I know this was Allegra's first performance with Mika, even more. Plus, I can see her dress more clearly in one of your pics. :-)

I just hope the person doesn't mind i gave the link to her pics :bleh: It's a "public gallery" on photobuckets, after all :bleh:

YEah well what can you expect when you make things public

I'm sure tehy won't mind

Yep. :naughty: What's Mika's other big sister's name? The one that isn't Yasmin(e?) and how old are they and his little brother? If you know please do tell me. :thumb_yello:

Yasmine is 27

Paloma is between 24 and 27

Mika

Allegra Zuleika (who is actually the same person) is 17

Fortuné is 15 i think...

May i ? :roftl: