Mika @ Festival Les Voix du Gaou - Toulon (France)

Yoppappop

Yeah, another mood, maybe.. But he made it fast and not very well.. I thought he would sing holy johnny but no, big girls were absent.. :no:

And above all, impossible to see him after the show! :sad:

Anyway, it's not very important! :)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He always goes fast between the songs, that's what we can reproach him at every gigs in my opinion too, not THAT MUCH interaction with the audience... And he didn't sing Holy Johnny at SH either... But about the Big Girls, i don't know...

How many people were there ? Do you know ?

No idea 0_0 2,000 maybe :blink: But it was full!

(Jviens de lire les commentaires du forum du gaou, j'avais oublié ça mais c'est vrai que Mika a moins chanté que ses premières parties :biggrin2: )

No idea 0_0 2,000 maybe :blink: But it was full!

(Jviens de lire les commentaires du forum du gaou, j'avais oublié ça mais c'est vrai que Mika a moins chanté que ses premières parties :biggrin2: )

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: for the second part... Translation : he sang less than the support band !! :lmao:

Oooh, it's not funny :fish: (a little, ok.. :biggrin2: )

Luckily, I liked the support band :D

The situation is hilarious actually... But i understand you (and all the people who noticed that) didn't appreciated it that much :naughty: :naughty:

Awww...I just saw the Youtube clip of Happy Ending, and I am loving it! I like how Allegra really gets into it at the end. It looks like there's another performer in the family.

I just have to say though, if she was my little sister, I would do more than write Lollipop for her, I'd lock her in the house until she was 30! :roftl:

oooooooooooh it's true that it's quite disappointing...:thumbdown:

I'm little bit scared now for Colmar's one...:shocked: we will 10 000 for the 'foire au vin ....:boxed: ...

Small gigs are over anyway, now he'll do only big ones (look at all the Zéniths). That's the result of success... The magic of the small gigs is gone... :boxed:

Allegra's beautiful. She reminds me of Natalie Portman. Somtime ago, someone on this forum mentioned something about MIKA and Natalie Portman making a good couple - I STRONGLY DISAGREE, especially now.

MIKA's closeness with his sisters and family make him that much more endearing and attractive....:wub2:

(he really needs to do something awful and nasty soon!)

He always goes fast between the songs, that's what we can reproach him at every gigs in my opinion too, not THAT MUCH interaction with the audience... And he didn't sing Holy Johnny at SH either... But about the Big Girls, i don't know...

I noticed that too, the few interaction with the audience... About Holy Johnny, it seems he doesn't sing at festivals, only in his own gigs..correct me if i'm wrong.

The show wasn't as great as I expected it to be.. :thumbdown::emot-sad:

This is my videos.. -> http://www.dailymotion.com/crocharpy/1 :wink2:

I'm so sorry, this could be the most italian thing i'll ever said but, why french sing "po po ropo po"??? we used to sing it at the world championship of football..:fisch:

thanx for the videos btw, they're really good!:thumb_yello:

it was amazing!

sorry but i have to write it in french! i'm too tired to traslate everything in english! ^^

franchement j'ai adoré! la premiere partie était Juan Rozoff c'était assez funky j'ai trouvé!

et le moment où il chante avec Allegra était très emouvant! il a pleuré!

par contre bravo le service de sécurité! de un, il a limite insulté mika en disant qu'il se prenait pour une enorme star parce qu'i lavait annulé 4 concert sur 5 (alors qu'il était malade) et puis ils nous ont dit qu'il était parti de suite après le concert...mais après reflchissement, c'était pas possible:

1) quand il ne peut pas rester il le dit la plupart du temps

2) c'est une presque ile, la seule facon de sortir c'est par le pont et le pont était bloqué dès la fin du concert, comment la voiture a t elle pu sortir? si ca avait été le cas, on l'aurait entendu non?

en tout cas, j'ai été déçue de pas le voir, mais enchantée de connaitre croce et fouchonneret! ^^

sorry for the englishs persons who don't understand french but i don't know how to say everything!

it was amazing!

sorry but i have to write it in french! i'm too tired to traslate everything in english! ^^

franchement j'ai adoré! la premiere partie était Juan Rozoff c'était assez funky j'ai trouvé!

par contre bravo le service de sécurité! de un, il a limite insulté mika en disant qu'il se prenait pour une enorme star parce qu'i lavait annulé 4 concert sur 5 (alors qu'il était malade) et puis ils nous ont dit qu'il était parti de suite après le concert...mais après reflchissement, c'était pas possible:

2) c'est une presque ile, la seule facon de sortir c'est par le pont et le pont était bloqué dès la fin du concert, comment la voiture a t elle pu sortir? si ca avait été le cas, on l'aurait entendu non?

en tout cas, j'ai été déçue de pas le voir, mais enchantée de connaitre croce et fouchonneret! ^^

sorry for the englishs persons who don't understand french but i don't know how to say everything!

i've tried..have i understood well? has someone bad things to him because he canceled 4 gigs?

i've tried..have i understood well? has someone bad things to him because he canceled 4 gigs?

yeah :boxed: that's what i understood too...but i don't know french so everything can be...can someone make a little summary about what lollypop says??

i'll try....

yes, a security guard almost insulted him saying he assumes to be a big popstar cancelling 4 gigs over 5!

and they kept on saying to fans that he had gone but it was not possible because it is a sort of island, the only way to go out is across a bridge, and that bridge was blocked, so....not possible for him to have gone!

anyway, she's disappointed not to have met him, but so happy she met other mfcers!

now,

as a pay,

will you please post me the best link to see mika and allegra singing together?

please?

i'll try....

yes, a security guard almost insulted him saying he assumes to be a big popstar cancelling 4 gigs over 5!

and they kept on saying to fans that he had gone but it was not possible because it is a sort of island, the only way to go out is across a bridge, and that bridge was blocked, so....not possible for him to have gone!

anyway, she's disappointed not to have met him, but so happy she met other mfcers!

now,

as a pay,

will you please post me the best link to see mika and allegra singing together?

please?

thanks a lot robertina! :wub2:

the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uusLNHF7Bo i think this is the best (audio and video)

http://dailymotion.alice.it/search/mika/video/x2l6hl_mika-concert-ile-du-gaou_music this one isn't that bad too

http://dailymotion.alice.it/crocharpy/video/x2lgii_happy-ending-mika_music

omg, i can't watch them again..i feel sick....he's so amazing..

omg, i can't watch them again..i feel sick....he's so amazing..

oh tell me about it!!! i melt every time i see it! they're perfect togegher! great duet! and last part of the song... :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

downloaded the one of youtube :naughty:

it was amazing!

Merci beaucoup lollypop - and may I ask where your avatar is from? (sorry if it's been asked before :wink2: )