Would you..

femifrosk

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you rather meet Mika at a concert or meet him by running into him on the street?

Definately the running into him. We'd have more time to...do stuff...:roftl::naughty:

*giggles and then runs away*

Would you rather spend the rest of your life with no one else but Mika or everyone but Mika?

Would you rather spend the rest of your life with no one else but Mika or everyone but Mika?

Everyone but Mika!!

If you saw Mika do something naughty (etc) would you then tell the press? Start a rumour?

Oops forgot the question.

Would you risk your life to save Mika?

Erh.. Don't think so! Unless I survived of course!'

Would you buy something extremely weird just because he has one/it?

Erh.. Don't think so! Unless I survived of course!'

Would you buy something extremely weird just because he has one/it?

I'm weird myself, I don't need to by weird things! LOL

Would you change your appearience (whole) if you knew what kind of people Mika likes? :shocked:

I'm weird myself, I don't need to by weird things! LOL

Would you change your appearience (whole) if you knew what kind of people Mika likes? :shocked:

no because I'm sure Mika appreciates ppl who are themselves, stick to their own style (if they have already found it) and don't copy anybody else because it might be fashionable or "cool".

Would you consider buying a piano and taking lessons just to be able to play his marvellous songs? ...

A shoulder to cry on - I love Mika - but he will have other concerts - this may be a really important crisis my friend needs me for!!

Would you give your ticket money to someone who needs it more than you do?

yes, i would give my ticket money to someone that needs it more than i do

i know that somehow, i would be blessed in return, with the opportunity to see him again!:wink2:

would you let Mika inside your house if he knocked on your door and you just crawled out of bed (still in your jammies with your hair sticking out everywhere - no shower - no primping - no warning)???

yes, i would give my ticket money to someone that needs it more than i do

i know that somehow, i would be blessed in return, with the opportunity to see him again!:wink2:

would you let Mika inside your house if he knocked on your door and you just crawled out of bed (still in your jammies with your hair sticking out everywhere - no shower - no primping - no warning)???

Depends what he wanted. Most likely yes.

Would you insult Mika's girlfriend (if you'd know who is she) and yelling at her to let Mika go?!

no, of course not!! but i'd tell her if she ever broke mika's heart, she'd better stay away from us mfc girls, lol! :naughty:

if you were mika's girlfriend and he wanted you to have plastic surgery on your breasts (or another part of your body), would you do it?

If my family gave him a good reason to hate them, yes. My family is very important to me but at the same time, blood relation doesn't make everything everyone does right or excusable.

Would you ever give up Mika if your family hated him?

Pfft NO! My familys a buncha weirdos. Sometimes the best family is the family you make for yourself (A quote from Ugly Betty)

Woud you: Ever tell anyone Mika's sexuality if he confided in you?