Would you..

femifrosk

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"He tried to seduce you, would you just let him " :das:

Would you: Cut a lock of his hair if you had the chance? (sick person :shocked: )

Did I get the rules right? :roftl:

if he tried to seduce me i would let him! i dont know about the hair thing though its a bit freakish! (not the hair itself i mean the cutting of it!!)

Would you travel hell away from your home with Mika, without comming home?

Would love to say yes but Um i have to say NO Ill miss my family a little too much!!! sorry mika!

would you got to the ZOO with mika if he asked you too?

Would you voluntarily allow your hand to be run over by a car in order to get a kiss from Mika?

no... lol that would just hurt !

well actually... ye.. no. i wouldnt final answer. haha

Would you go 2 weeks without brushing your teeth to be able to hang out with mika for a whole week?

Would you go 2 weeks without brushing your teeth to be able to hang out with mika for a whole week?

As long as I got to brush them before I met him.

Would you go without eating for an entire week for a ticket to any one of his concerts and a guaranteed meeting with him?

Me? Without eating? Common! I couldn't, I really couldn't. For a healthy normal chic is just impossible. :cool: But I'd try anyways

Would you like to have your plane broken and land with Mika together on a tropical island alone? :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lion Tamer

Would you cook Mika an entire homemade meal by yourself??

Oh yes! Even though I can't cook very well, I would do everything possible to get it just right.

Lollipop for dessert!:naughty:

If you could choose between an hour of (1) sharing MIKA with MFC members at a party or (2) having MIKA all to yourself in an elevator - which would you choose?

Would you lick the receiver of a New York pay phone in order to get a kiss from Mika? :roftl:

Eeeew gross :puke: But guess I'd take the risk to be able to kiss those lucious pouty lips of Mika :roftl::wub2:

Would you help his brother with his homework if Mika asked you?

Eeeew gross :puke: But guess I'd take the risk to be able to kiss those lucious pouty lips of Mika :roftl::wub2:

Would you help his brother with his homework if Mika asked you?

sure...why not????

Would you ever go a month without listening to any of Mika's songs or posting on the MFC...for 60 seconds with the Man himself?

sure...why not????

Would you ever go a month without listening to any of Mika's songs or posting on the MFC...for 60 seconds with the Man himself?

just 60 seconds!!??? well yeah i guess, idk....ummmmm

yeah why not!!??? then it would make me miss his music more and love it even more and appreciate it more!!!!

That's a tough one! UGH!! I guess so..yes.

Would you go without listening to Mika for a year to have the opportunity to talk to him on the phone for 20 minutes?

omg arrgghh you're killing me! its so hard ummm, idk...urrrggghhhh.............................. the opportunity? so not really for sure??!! idk............YES..... and NO

is that ok! i am allowed to say yes and no?

For a 60 seconds intensive kiss? YES!!! Just kissing those lips ONCE... *dream*

Would you go without listening to Mika for a year to have the opportunity to talk to him on the phone for 20 minutes?

I don't really know... A whole year? Hmmmm.... Talking to him is not really the thing I would do everything for! :biggrin2: