Would you..

femifrosk

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course i'd read all the sms ..from him.

would you keep loving Mika if you'd find he did something really shocking? (.. fact of biography , beating smb , drugs , kissing a man on stage.., secret wife...)

of course i'd read all the sms ..from him.

would you keep loving Mika if you'd find he did something really shocking? (.. fact of biography ' date=' beating smb , drugs , kissing a man on stage.., secret wife...)[/quote']

OF COURSE! Everyone does wacky crap no one knows about <3

Would you run on stage and kiss Mika if it meant a day in jail?

OF COURSE! Everyone does wacky crap no one knows about <3

Would you run on stage and kiss Mika if it meant a day in jail?

Probably not. It sounds great, but when it came down to it I'd be too scared. :roftl:

Would you drink toilet water if it meant being able to get an, er, proper kiss from Mika? :D

Probably not. It sounds great, but when it came down to it I'd be too scared. :roftl:

Would you drink toilet water if it meant being able to get an, er, proper kiss from Mika? :D

Haha.. From a new, untouched toilet ;)

Would you get up on stage in front of your hs class (or when you were in HS) and confess your love for Mika and sing a Mika song if meant he'd spend a day with you?

Well, in theory, yes..oh heck, I probably would if it meant that I got to spend an ENTIRE FREAKING DAY with him :mf_lustslow:

Would you shave your head if it meant that you got to dance with Mika for 5 minutes?

I can't dance, so I would keep my hair for sure.

Would you stand on the road to stop car with MIKA, even though that would be terrifying scary?

Duh! Maybe he'd hit me and have to visit me in the hospital <3

Would you invite Mika's whole band (and Mika) to stay at your house for a month?

I don't think I'd when I'm sober. Unless we wouldn't be starngers to each other, then sure.

Would you pretend you broke your leg just to have MIKA around you saying "It's alright, I'll drive you to the hospital."

Never!! Not for a second!! As a crazy liberal I think everyone has a right to be whoever they want <3

Would you: ever skip out of school or work for more than a week to go on tour with Mika?

:bleh: OF course I would.

Would you pretend you broke your leg just to have MIKA around you saying "It's alright, I'll drive you to the hospital."

yes. (I know I am sick)

Here is my question:

You will get bullied all through your school years and people will hate you.:blink: But in the end you will be Mika's girlfriend forever!! Would you accept such a lifestyle if you had the chance?

:bleh: OF course I would.

yes. (I know I am sick)

Here is my question:

You will get bullied all through your school years and people will hate you.:blink: But in the end you will be Mika's girlfriend forever!! Would you accept such a lifestyle if you had the chance?

Yes!!!

I would. Since Im used to being bullied now, but I still have many awesome friends XD

Would you jump off a plane (with a parachute) if mika was at the bottom?

Yes!!!

I would. Since Im used to being bullied now, but I still have many awesome friends XD

Would you jump off a plane (with a parachute) if mika was at the bottom?

I would and I would hold on to him sooo tight Couple_Holding_Hands.gif

*now that's a dream*

Would you eat a whole can of wet dogfood to be able to get to Mikas consert in London tomorrow?

I would and I would hold on to him sooo tight Couple_Holding_Hands.gif

*now that's a dream*

Would you eat a whole can of wet dogfood to be able to get to Mikas consert in London tomorrow?

Depends if it's IAMS.. No I'm kidding. I don't think I would since I'm all the way in NY and I've got HUGE tests next week.

Would you make out with Martin?

I'll start with this:

If you meet Mika and he was completly drunk.

He tried to seduce you, would you just let him or would you care him until he was fine?

Hahahaha....funny as it may sound......I wouldn't! I'd probably be weirded out because I don't see Mika's as the seducing type. He's too adorable for that!

Nope.

Would you walk up to Mika on the street and ask him to marry you?

lol

No..I am too shy to do that..

Would you, rob a bank with mika? lol

Soree v v random and stupid question cudnt think of one. xxx lol

Haha, no, I'd probably have to scold him for suggesting such a thing :wink2:

Would you accept an invitation to for tea at Mika's house?

Of course! :)

Would you sing a cover of one of Mika's songs in front of him?

Umm..that's tough! Only if he demanded that I do it just to have a laugh, although my first instinct to answer this question was "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!" :roftl:

If you were boarding an airplane and saw Mika sitting there, would you take the empty seat next to him?

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, but first I would ask if it was okay, so that I wouldn't bother him or anything...ha. That would be one amazing flight!

Would you ever sneak into a Mika concert?

If I would get banned from the rest of his concerts then NO..

But if I wouldn't get caught YES :naughty:

If Mika fell in love with your friend and they became a couple would you be happy for them?

If I would get banned from the rest of his concerts then NO..

But if I wouldn't get caught YES :naughty:

If Mika fell in love with your friend and they became a couple would you be happy for them?

waah....erhh....thats though O_O

my friend knows im sooo in love with him...ill probably get mad instead of happy.......for her....but happy for Mika??? xDD eheh

Would you pay 10000000000000000$$[or something] for erhh.....Mika's toenails???? :roftl:

waah....erhh....thats though O_O

my friend knows im sooo in love with him...ill probably get mad instead of happy.......for her....but happy for Mika??? xDD eheh

Would you pay 10000000000000000$$[or something] for erhh.....Mika's toenails???? :roftl:

No *ROFL* that's just... only Mikas toenails.....eeeww yuckkk (not cause Mika's yukkie in any way but getting only toenails from ANYBODY is creepy) :roftl::naughty::shocked:

Would you take on the task to help Mika overcome his fobia for the sea and fishies? :bleh: