Would you..

femifrosk

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fireman's. Then once I was safe, I'd go over to Mika. :D

If Mika asked you right now to marry him, even though you don't know him on a personal level, would you?

I guess, bit first I would shake him and ask if he was OK.

Would you give away your phone on the street so you could see Mika live?

Fireman's. Then once I was safe, I'd go over to Mika. :D

If Mika asked you right now to marry him, even though you don't know him on a personal level, would you?

errmmm.. yes? i dont know really... itd have to happen... haha

if mika turned into how every famous person is and actually changed, would you still love him?

(I know he'll never change, but, its the only "would you" i could think of.)

I guess, bit first I would shake him and ask if he was OK.

Would you give away your phone on the street so you could see Mika live?

duh! of course!! its the logical answer ya know.

would you shave your head so you could go to mikas house and meet mika and his family and spend time with them (you would have no hair @ this point).

duh! of course!! its the logical answer ya know.

would you shave your head so you could go to mikas house and meet mika and his family and spend time with them (you would have no hair @ this point).

NO (I would find another way to meet them :bleh: )

Would you french kiss Mika if it ment that you'd never ever gonna see him live/in person again?

Would you french kiss Mika if it ment that you'd never ever gonna see him live/in person again?

Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

Would you give up chocolate biscuits for ever to spend a whole day with Mika?

Not for only a day... a week maybe but not a day...

would you give up coming on this website if you get to see him in person twice a year? (a day at a time only)

if mika turned into how every famous person is and actually changed, would you still love him?

(I know he'll never change, but, its the only "would you" i could think of.)

It depends how MUCH he changes, but...just now I think part of his appeal is the way he is right now, we love him for what and what he is NOW, because he is genuine and himself and makes no apologies for it and he has no need to as he has a beautiful, (unless she is a great actor on interviews and to every fan he has ever met that is). Boy I went a bit deep just then lol.

Would you still kiss him if he had green broccolli stuck in his front teeth?

ohhohohoho yesssssss!!!! ahhhh my goodness....... wow..ahhhhh

lol

of course!!!! even though im addicted to sweets, yes, i absolutely would!! it would make me a healthier person too!

Not for only a day... a week maybe but not a day...

would you give up coming on this website if you get to see him in person twice a year? (a day at a time only)

No, I love everyone on here and I need to come here to keep me sane and informed.....

Would you watch the Mariah Carey film Glitter 10 times in a row in return for having a kissy kiss with Mika?

It depends how MUCH he changes, but...just now I think part of his appeal is the way he is right now, we love him for what and what he is NOW, because he is genuine and himself and makes no apologies for it and he has no need to as he has a beautiful, (unless she is a great actor on interviews and to every fan he has ever met that is). Boy I went a bit deep just then lol.

Would you still kiss him if he had green broccolli stuck in his front teeth?

lol haha it fine. we cant help but go "deep" when the subject is mika!!

what do you think im gonna say?

OF COURSE!!!!!!!

Would you steal mikas clothes if you saw them outside his dressing room? (and think about if maybe theyre his favorite clothes)

ohhohohoho yesssssss!!!! ahhhh my goodness....... wow..ahhhhh

lol

of course!!!! even though im addicted to sweets, yes, i absolutely would!! it would make me a healthier person too!

Err I wouldn't kiss him, cut his hair, grab him and hug him or most of the above. My love for him is purely spiritual:roftl: But I would give up chocolate biscuits for a day with him. In the hope I could persuade him to come on the forum and say a few things to his devoted followers.:thumb_yello:

No, I love everyone on here and I need to come here to keep me sane and informed.....

Would you watch the Mariah Carey film Glitter 10 times in a row in return for having a kissy kiss with Mika?

of course!!!!! ive never seen that movie... i can watch movies like 100 times in a row, even if i hate em!

• 6 months later...
Would you have kissed Mika even if he had a terrible breath?

Yes!!!! But i'll pinch my nose and block it before I do!!!:naughty:

Would you get in a relationship with Mika even if he was already married to another woman? (Of course the day he ever gets married...I'm dying...So its a wedding...and a funeral!)

Yes!!!! But i'll pinch my nose and block it before I do!!!:naughty:

Would you get in a relationship with Mika even if he was already married to another woman? (Of course the day he ever gets married...I'm dying...So its a wedding...and a funeral!)

No, I wouldn't. It would just mess him up, and he'd probably end up like a celebrity.

Would you do everything to make people love Mika?

No, I wouldn't. It would just mess him up, and he'd probably end up like a celebrity.

Would you do everything to make people love Mika?

I would do a lot, but not everything.

Would you still love Mika if he turned into a fat, bold guy?