kissin mika

mikacrazy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this other thread you are all talking about???? I can't find it?!

lol the "thread" should be on Page 2 in "Chat About Mika" section. The title of the thread is in my signature and I give a preview of what is in the thread, also in my signature. enter at your own risk.

lol the "thread" should be on Page 2 in "Chat About Mika" section. The title of the thread is in my signature and I give a preview of what is in the thread, also in my signature. enter at your own risk.

haha! Well maybe I will learn a thing or two! haha!

any ways, bak 2 d snoggin thing:wub2:

mmm i reckon it would be slow and passionate...as he caresses you with his arms...feeling every inch and every curve of your body...and slowly he threads his fingers through your hair making you moan softly in sheer bliss...

mmm i reckon it would be slow and passionate...as he caresses you with his arms...feeling every inch and every curve of your body...and slowly he threads his fingers through your hair making you moan softly in sheer bliss...

OMG!:blush-anim-cl: LOL You should write for Mills and Boon! you have obviously thought long and hard about this kiss!:mf_lustslow:

be careful with that i have to sleep soon:naughty:

Mills and Boon are romantic slushy love stories!

ohhhhh hahaha

OMG

OMG OMG OMG

MAJOR THOUGHT

WE SHOULD HAVE A COMPETITION ON HERE

OR JUST FOR FUN

BEST FAN STORY! HELL YEAH WHO'S UP FOR THAT?!?!