Mika Shoe Hunt!!!

curly

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they certainly look like they are home designed. you buy those kids pen that let you write on things and they dont come off. looks like the shops are going to be inundated with people asking for plain white canvas shoes lol.

just had a thought my hubby has a new beige pair similar colour to his shirt. so will nick them tonight and get some pens tomorrow.

they certainly look like they are home designed. you buy those kids pen that let you write on things and they dont come off. looks like the shops are going to be inundated with people asking for plain white canvas shoes lol.

just had a thought my hubby has a new beige pair similar colour to his shirt. so will nick them tonight and get some pens tomorrow.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::lmao: poor hubby!! :roftl:

I think i'll just buy some white ones and make a nice little Mika inspired design :roftl:

In my memory, one side says "kiss me" and the other side says something else... Can't remember ! :biggrin2:

he said the other ones say "Close the door"^^

(it was in the aftenposten interview, I think?)

As most of you say, he mos tlikely made them himself.

I made red dots on my white fake-converse. They were my favourites, but I had to throw them when I went home from England :(

I wanna make a new pair ^^

I did a little research on Google....and no traces of such shoes...so yeah, I guess he must have made them himself!

Yeah me too i thought i found them but they turned out to be snakeskinned high heels!!! :roftl: