Wonder about Mika's diet

Lucy

Did someone say he likes chips with mayo?? :eek: Never heard of that before.

That is very European to have chips and mayo. It is actually really delicious. Since I first had that on my first trip to Europe (I am from Oz), now I always have chips and mayo....but some people may have to break the ketchup/tomato sauce addiction first. Try it, you might like it...and be one step closer to Mika....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. :blush-anim-cl:

Have you ever wonder what does Mika eat to maintain his figure. He is skinny but looks very healthy to me. I am currently searching to see if I find something, but no luck. If you find something jst post it for me.

Thanks MFs:naughty: :thumb_yello:

i heard an interview (but i dnt remember the link) where he said that he doesn't look much after his diet. he eats whatever he want's ...

He's just your usual 20-something tall skinny boy. Visit your local college campus; you'll see plenty of them. :-P It's fairly normal for a lot of men at that age to look this way.

Heck, just look at the indie bands for comparison's sake...

That is very European to have chips and mayo. It is actually really delicious. Since I first had that on my first trip to Europe (I am from Oz), now I always have chips and mayo....but some people may have to break the ketchup/tomato sauce addiction first. Try it, you might like it...and be one step closer to Mika....

When I was in Oz I got addicted to wedges and sour cream... :punk:

Chips with mayo is quite a European thing indeed. The Flemish friet (from Belgium) with mayo is well known all over the world!

And remember the famous dialogue from Pulp Fiction: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup? :biggrin2:

Chips with mayo is quite a European thing indeed. The Flemish friet (from Belgium) with mayo is well known all over the world!

And remember the famous dialogue from Pulp Fiction: You know what they put on French fries in Holland instead of ketchup? :biggrin2:

hahaha:lol3: I do remember that scene...and I love that film!:biggrin2:

No, only the ones that are slim are writing about it..... As for me, I'm keeping my mouth zipped...:wink2:

haha, you're like me then?:roftl:

no, but I really think Mika's just slim, and idd, that's quite normal for that age... A lot of my male friends (in their twenties) have this figure. They're slim but with some muscles, like we can see our Mika has too hmmm:wub2:

I mean, look at this pic: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1177&d=1177085138

I really don't see him as abnormal skinny, just normal for a guy his age, and oh well he's just hot lol

haha, you're like me then?:roftl:

no, but I really think Mika's just slim, and idd, that's quite normal for that age... A lot of my male friends (in their twenties) have this figure. They're slim but with some muscles, like we can see our Mika has too hmmm:wub2:

I mean, look at this pic: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1177&d=1177085138

I really don't see him as abnormal skinny, just normal for a guy his age, and oh well he's just hot lol

:blush-anim-cl: MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm:wub2:

Ahh! Major cool points for the Pulp Fiction reference! That movie was what first introduced me to mayo coupled with snacks. Definitely not big in the states but I can sort of see why Europeans love it. Mind you, I can't stand the bland taste of mayo alone so I always add hot sauce to it when I use it as a condiment. :naughty:

Love wedges with sour cream, love chips and mayo and love Pupl Fiction!!! Wooohooo!!! :punk:

I think some ppl think chips = crisps

Chips = Crisps (Nope)

Chips = French fries :thumb_yello:

I want to become mikas personal chef! how great would that be! i could make awesome cakes and food for him that would make him love me as much as i love him! i just know hed love my cinnamon walnut pancakes with cinnamon butter!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmm they taste good...im sure mika does too:wub2:

We went on holiday to Brugge. I ate chips and mayo in a little tray everyday for a week... they are delish!