hey, i'm makizzle!! (mackenzie!)

Makizzle

hey, i'm guessing almost everyone here are girls and adults. well, i obviously like mika and my cousins introduced me to his grace kelly song and i looked up the music video and now i have all the dance moves and lots of his songs memorized!! but do u guys think any of them r a little weird?? some just arent my style but the rest are my favorite in the world. please keep in touch w/ me!! my friends say hes gay, but i dont believe it do u?? well, i still like him even if he is!!

keep in touch-makizzle

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i'm guessing almost everyone here are girls and adults. well, i obviously like mika and my cousins introduced me to his grace kelly song and i looked up the music video and now i have all the dance moves and lots of his songs memorized!! but do u guys think any of them r a little weird?? some just arent my style but the rest are my favorite in the world. please keep in touch w/ me!! my friends say hes gay, but i dont believe it do u?? well, i still like him even if he is!!

keep in touch-makizzle

welcome to MCF :)...and tell ur friends mika's music is genderless and it doesn't mater if he is gay or not...all that matters is that we looove mika.

P.S: adults? why do u think that mika fans are adults? i was surprised to c so many people over 25 in MCF, i taught my mom was the ony mika fan over 25 in the world.