All star-converse fans group!!!

Eir

Oh no, not pink! I want bluuuuuueeee... :wink2:

you should go and look at the Official Schuh shop online

Thanks! But they only sell them in orange... I found a German website called http://www.britishempire.de that sells them, but I had a look on their website and I don't think they take orders from outside Germany... And they actually are from the spring/summer 2006 collection, I found a few articles on that. So I hope I will be lucky to find a pair my size in blue and order them from the internet...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bexxy. I can't remember whether Converse sizes come up large or small. How do your compare to your usual shoe size?

I am not BexxY but I think they come up large.

Normally I wear 39 (European size) and according to this table I need Converse in 6.5 but that size is way too large for me. All my Converse are size 6.

Oh no, not pink! I want bluuuuuueeee... :wink2:

Thanks! But they only sell them in orange... I found a German website called http://www.britishempire.de that sells them, but I had a look on their website and I don't think they take orders from outside Germany... And they actually are from the spring/summer 2006 collection, I found a few articles on that. So I hope I will be lucky to find a pair my size in blue and order them from the internet...

Blue colour would definately suit you....i can tell :naughty:

more converse in my family!:thumb_yello:

me: pink

elder son Alessandro: blue

younger son Enrico: red

they did want them, so i decided to buy them too, and Enrico going to school this morning said:- look, mum, now i'm like Mika! - wearing his red converse and a red hooded sweatshirt...

....omg, what have i done? spoiled their minds forever!:biggrin2:

what a funny thread :thumb_yello: Somehow I feel beamed back ages ago when I was 12 and a pair of dark blue chucks lifted me up on cloud no. nine :biggrin2: I have to admit that in the meantime I have never had the idea to get a pair of them again :bleh:

Actually now I'm thinking about getting a white pair and make them somehow individual...

Well, as a matter of fact Mika really has an alarming impact on my behaviour and my decisions....:blink:

more converse in my family!:thumb_yello:

me: pink

elder son Alessandro: blue

younger son Enrico: red

they did want them, so i decided to buy them too, and Enrico going to school this morning said:- look, mum, now i'm like Mika! - wearing his red converse and a red hooded sweatshirt...

....omg, what have i done? spoiled their minds forever!:biggrin2:

COOL BOYS :punk:

I'm so jealous! I've wanted those shoes for like ages! They are the coolest ones I've seen ^^ Lucky you! :biggrin2:

LOL thanks :thumb_yello:

ive only found them in one shop though.....and its in the UK so that would be no use to you :thumbdown:

LOL thanks :thumb_yello:

ive only found them in one shop though.....and its in the UK so that would be no use to you :thumbdown:

I know they were on hottopic.com, but that was a long time ago. It is quite expensive to buy from hottopic anyway. I've tried to find them at someother webshop, but with no luck. Really sad because those shoes are just hot!

I was thinking about scribbling out the name Chuck Taylor and writing MIKA!! :biggrin2:

oh you should definitely do it!! your shoes would become unconquerable! (hope it's the correct word.. :blink: )

oh you should definitely do it!! your shoes would become unconquerable! (hope it's the correct word.. :blink: )

lol sounds like a good word to me :thumb_yello: ........i think if i do it though ill smudge it or make it wonky and completely bodge it up :naughty:

lol sounds like a good word to me :thumb_yello: ........i think if i do it though ill smudge it or make it wonky and completely bodge it up :naughty:

lol :naughty: as always with important things...but i'm sure you'll do it very well (if you do it)!!! i mean, it's for mika! :wink2: