Mika @ Taubertal Festival - Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)

Yoppappop

if i get the chance (and if i don't forget everything i wanted to say), i'll ask him in ibiza on tuesday & will let you know wednesday evening when i get back.

i think it all depends on whether germany is an "important" country for "them" or not. we don't know yet.

violet_sky, isn't it possible that you make it a last minute decision?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i get the chance (and if i don't forget everything i wanted to say), i'll ask him in ibiza on tuesday & will let you know wednesday evening when i get back.

violet_sky, isn't it possible that you make it a last minute decision?

impossibleisnothinguj5.jpg

lol, hey, you'll go to Ibiza, Mellody, awesome, go ahead and ask the Mikster (although I doubt he'll say anything about the cancelling game until it is official - maybe he doesn't even know what 'them' are up to :roftl:)

haha, great minds think alike, mellody! that's what i planned to do in BC tomorrow, actually. again, as violet said, I'm not sure what sort of certain answer that would lead to, but it's worth trying.. :wink2:

Nope, just guessing... Cause I don't know where Taubertal is :roftl: So i don't see why he would go there but not to Roskilde or Nibe or Quebec that we know where they are

:roftl::naughty::roftl:I stand by what I said: you totally crack me up!!!:roftl::naughty::roftl:

he he he... Thank you... Taubertal people may not like my joke :biggrin2:

But i hope it won't be cancelled, though, of course... Hope dies last...

True, true, but "Boy do we need a looooooooooooooooot of hope right now"...:blink: :blink:

Sorry for those going but I must be honest and say that, in my mind, the cancellation possibility seems quite real...Then again as Yop said hope is the last thing that dies.

seeing the new developments with the big chill festival, i think i should call them on sunday before making my last minute decision! :sneaky2: i mean, as sad as it is, we're used to cancellations a few weeks to one day in advance, but cancelling a gig only hours before just sucks (even more)! :thumbdown:

and yop, even i didn't know where exactly rothenburg ob der tauber was when i first heard about that festival. :naughty:

:lmao::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

we should add some 'CANCELLED' on the title, haha :thumb_yello:

(Not that it would be a BIG surprise)

Well... I try my best to make the news easier :wink2:

I won't add "CANCELLED" yet, just not to curse them :naughty: Not that i think he will go there, though :blink:

Well... I try my best to make the news easier :wink2:

I won't add "CANCELLED" yet, just not to curse them :naughty: Not that i think he will go there, though :blink:

Well, if he WILL go there (heaven prevent him from doing so) I will personally stalk him until I get the chance to kick his lovely ass. :blush-anim-cl:

So and now you can bump some 'Mika is threatened' thread if you want :naughty:

lol, i just got a call from a radio station that i won 2 tickets for this! took part in that competition months ago... if i believed in higher powers i'd say someone wants me to go! :roftl:

lol, i just got a call from a radio station that i won 2 tickets for this! took part in that competition months ago... if i believed in higher powers i'd say someone wants me to go! :roftl:

LOL !! You won them ?! Did i understand correctly ?! :roftl:

Haha, priceless! :thumb_yello:

...or someone wants to prevent you from spending money on nothing :biggrin2:

Great, congrats! :punk:

Wow. Congratulations :yay:

At least you can enjoy some nice bands.

as i already wrote in the ibiza rocks thread, mika certainly wants to do taubertal, if he isn't too ill. he said: "as far as i'm concerned, i'm gonna be there!"

well, just let's wait and see, not sure if the trip to the states is so good for his health, with all the jetlag and stuff. i'm going anyway, have tickets and wanna see pink. :biggrin2: if anyone wants to join me, i have a spare ticket. :wink2:

as i already wrote in the ibiza rocks thread, mika certainly wants to do taubertal, if he isn't too ill. he said: "as far as i'm concerned, i'm gonna be there!"

well, just let's wait and see, not sure if the trip to the states is so good for his health, with all the jetlag and stuff. i'm going anyway, have tickets and wanna see pink. :biggrin2: if anyone wants to join me, i have a spare ticket. :wink2:

I'd love to join you but unfortunately you are too far away (but not as far as Denmark) and I don't have any money this month :thumbdown: .

I wish you a lot of fun and send my love to Mr. Longleg if he happens to be there :naughty: .

Enjoy Rothenburg. It's a nice little city.

i just saw that taubertal is not even on his myspace list (and obv. never was). :sneaky2: bad sign, damn...

mellody, I really don't want to unsettle you, after all it was you who has talked to Mika himself about it and it was even him who brought up the topic again at the airport, but... do you think he is likely to perform on Sunday in Germany? I, quite frankly, don't think so, even more I believe that he maybe wanted to tell you someting else saying 'as far as I'm concerned'... do you think this is possible? :mf_rosetinted: Considering body language, facial expression...

Oh well, after all you have won the tickets so, no need to agonize :biggrin2:

Go there, have fun and enjoy P!nk, if he'll be there: amazingly awesome, if not: have fun but... if I were you I would not exactly EXPECT anything :blink:

no i don't really think he'll be there. i wouldn't if i was him, i mean, look at the weather, it's pouring! :bleh: anyway, i'll just wait and see, and will be damn happy IF he turns up. :wink2:

talking about body language/face expression though, no, i'm sure he didn't try to tell me anything else. maybe he just doesn't know what decisions "they" make for him.

however, seeing pink will be cool (i hope she doesn't cancel, lol! :roftl: ) and the weather is supposed to be better tomorrow, too.