Mika @ Taubertal Festival - Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)

Yoppappop

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still no cancellation? hmmm...

i think it has only happened once so far, that he cancelled less than 1 day in advance. so my hope for seeing him rises from 1% to 2%. :roftl:

Keep going mellody, my hope actually raised to 5% for BC!

Waiting for your reports!! It's funny how reports from each place need to be really fast, or the next place overtakes them, and then nobody checks back...!! (no pressure here):wink2:

You're so right, Blue Sky!

Can't wait to hear the latest! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Hmmm... take it he only took limited amount of clothes in his case. Hope all his hotels have express dry cleaning as he wore these at the free gig!

Seems he is cured now of whatever nasty bugs he had so who knows he might not have anymore cancellations!!

Thanx for the photos some gorg photos! Does he ever take a bad picture??So annoying!! lol!

xx

Hmmm... take it he only took limited amount of clothes in his case. Hope all his hotels have express dry cleaning as he wore these at the free gig!

Seems he is cured now of whatever nasty bugs he had so who knows he might not have anymore cancellations!!

Thanx for the photos some gorg photos! Does he ever take a bad picture??So annoying!! lol!

xx

:biggrin2: Ohh Hiya Daisy long time no speakies :thumb_yello:

xx

...Just thought the same...;-)

He looks gorgeous in every pic which is taken.Incredible!!!!

Pics of me are mostly bad....