Mika @ Taubertal Festival - Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)

Yoppappop

Mellody! Thanks for the report and the pictures!

Always a pleasure to read your Mika "adventures"!

And ...you're lucky as usual...you always find a way to talk with him!

Which is your secret?

well done!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAH, my balloon just burst all of a sudden and made me jump to the ceiling, can you believe how loud such a huge balloon is when it bursts?! :shocked: and i have no idea why, i saved it all the time yesterday and had it in the car until this afternoon, and now i had it lying here in my room and suddenly it burst! sniff, my beautiful mika balloon! :crybaby:

markus, someone told me they usually show the festival on WDR (vonnic, was that you who told me? i don't remember).

oh yeah, mika and his brain collection! :naughty: though he must somehow give them back after the meeting, as it's only lost while he's there, and a few minutes later i remember everything i wanted to say.

and my secret, well, i won't tell, or it wouldn't be a secret anymore! :bleh::naughty:

AAAAAAH, my balloon just burst all of a sudden and made me jump to the ceiling, can you believe how loud such a huge balloon is when it bursts?! :shocked: and i have no idea why, i saved it all the time yesterday and had it in the car until this afternoon, and now i had it lying here in my room and suddenly it burst! sniff, my beautiful mika balloon! :crybaby:

markus, someone told me they usually show the festival on WDR (vonnic, was that you who told me? i don't remember).

oh yeah, mika and his brain collection! :naughty: though he must somehow give them back after the meeting, as it's only lost while he's there, and a few minutes later i remember everything i wanted to say.

and my secret, well, i won't tell, or it wouldn't be a secret anymore! :bleh::naughty:

I think I have WDR! tell us as soon as you know sth please :biggrin2:

thanks for the pics, report and everything! :thumb_yello:

someone told me they usually show the festival on WDR (vonnic, was that you who told me? i don't remember).

Yes, I said it. In 2006 it was shown in the programm "Rockpalast" on WDR on September. But till now there is no date for this year on the homepage. :sneaky2:

I'm sorry for your balloon! :emot-sad:

*takes mellody aside, pats her on the shoulder*

Don't be so sad, Mellody, remember the wonderful times you've spent with your balloon. Sure it was too short and your balloon had to leave you way too early but be grateful for what you got. Remember, you were with Mika's balloon through its last hours. There aren't many who can say that about themselves. :rip_1:

oh thanx violet, your words make me feel so much better! and you know what? i even took a photo with the balloon yesterday, so i can keep the memory forever! look here:

IMG_2176b.jpg

:biggrin2::roftl:

AAwww, he is so gorgeoussss! Or is it a 'she'? :blink: Was, sorry, was...:boxed:

no, it was a 'he'. and look how cute, he had the same colour as your name! :wub2:

And I wasn't there :doh:

Oh thank you very much

(depressive Krise bahnt sich an) *banging head onto keyboard*

aoreoiaweutabizpoweuraücwo9ueo9tuvpöaeoatöoetöawoeiuriatweiotewüweß0ß0

Okay, I'm fine :thumb_yello:

I'm joining in with Violet's headbanging :mf_rosetinted:

Nice pictures. No braces :shocked: ? I'm so sorry for your balloon. But its better this way. It wouldn't have lasted anyway.

yeah well i would've expected that he would just lose his air like balloons usually do. but well, he was a special mika balloon, so he had to be unique, and he decided to go with a blast! at least he was nice and didn't do it while i was sleeping! :bleh:

oh yeah, he's with zorro now, the two will have a good time! :mf_rosetinted:

He can join Zorro.:boxed:

Oh nooooo! Don't remind me of Zorro. That poor thing. It still makes me almost cry when I have to think of him :tears: . And all that because work was more important than caring for your little friend. Ok, I'm becoming slightly off-topic here. It's late and I still have a lot of work to do :boxed: .

haeschen, it seems to me like you're a bit distracted from the work you have to do? :naughty:

here are my videos:

taubertal medley (sweet dreams, love today, lollipop):

big girl (at one point the big girl runs into him, lol! :roftl: ):

start of i want you back (mika with umbrella):