Mika @ Taubertal Festival - Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)

Yoppappop

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

violet, no, that's all of my pix/videos. :bleh:

Haha, really Mellody, I'm so happy for you, you lucky bunny! :biggrin2:

He actually appeared, you didn't even have to pay AND (what makes me really really jealous) you got one of the baloons :sneaky2: Okay, it died but you got it :thumb_yello:

and at the start of holy johnny he joked around with martin again like he did in ibiza, just that it was even funnier this time, you could see that martin really enjoyed himself, he also was in such a brilliant mood for the whole show! so mika said at the beginning of holy johnny sth like "martin, you're going too fast again!" and martin just grinned and went even faster! :naughty: then mika said sth else to him, i don't remember, it was sth like "ok then go", anyway martin then kept on playing really fast and hopped across the stage in the direction of the exit! mirtilla, i'm so sorry i didn't film this for you, but i was busy LMAO!!! this was absolutely hilarious! :lmao: i think the show will be on DVD though (of last year's taubertal festival there was a DVD), or at least on german tv. hope they'll show this part then!

oh god, i know every time he sings Holy Johnny there must be something funny with Martin! i'm praying it will be on dvd, i'm dying to see that!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2: :wub2:

some people had blown up condoms that were flying through the crowd as balloons, and i think martin found this quite funny, anyway he giggled a few times while looking in the crowd when they were flying around, so i think this was the reason.

awwww:wub2:

Hey so does anyone know when Mirtilla comes back...I have a mini message from Martin for her

i got back 2 hrs ago..:biggrin2::wub2: now i have to catch up the whole NYC thread, omg!!:wub2:

haeschen, it seems to me like you're a bit distracted from the work you have to do? :naughty:

here are my videos:

taubertal medley (sweet dreams, love today, lollipop):

big girl (at one point the big girl runs into him, lol! :roftl: ):

start of i want you back (mika with umbrella):

can't believe he made I Want You Back: i go crazy when he sings that, and he didn't in Ibiza...*sniff*

i got back 2 hrs ago..:biggrin2::wub2: now i have to catch up the whole NYC thread, omg!!:wub2:

Hehe!! I was waiting forever to give you the news!! So glad you got it! I was so excited that he remembered you... lol

haeschen, it seems to me like you're a bit distracted from the work you have to do? :naughty:

here are my videos:

taubertal medley (sweet dreams, love today, lollipop):

big girl (at one point the big girl runs into him, lol! :roftl: ):

start of i want you back (mika with umbrella):

Thanks! They are great!

He looks sooo cute in that shirt!!

:wub2:

Hang on, what am I saying- he looks cute in everything!! He'd look hot in a bin liner!!

sigh,,wish I was there...will email my cousin to see if he went to this festival. Know a guy named Heiko?

no, sorry.

just found this:

- so it wasn't big girl running into him but him jumping into big girl. :naughty:

can you imagine me??:biggrin2::wub2:

You crazy stalker. :bleh::naughty:

Mellody, thanks for your lovely report and pics! :thumb_yello: And sorry to hear about your balloon... :sad:

I've just come back from my holiday and I have to catch up with thousands of posts - same 'problem' as Mirtilla has. :naughty:

You crazy stalker. :bleh::naughty:

Mellody, thanks for your lovely report and pics! And sorry to hear about your balloon... :sad:

I've just come back from my holiday and I have to catch up with thousands of posts - same 'problem' as Mirtilla has. :naughty:

i'm innocent, i swear!! :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, the GMA thread is staring at me since yesterday..my god more than 110 pages!:shocked: girls you write too fast!:naughty:

My brother just told me about some of his friends who attended the Taubertal gig. Mika rocked their socks off and they were simply blown away. My brother's comments on the fact that I (obviously) like Mika a lot now have developed from 'Awwww, Miiikaaa' (with a clear intention to make me blush in public) to: 'Hm, when will he come to Germany again??' :biggrin2:

..at last watched Mellody's medley properly...

..he didnt climb the drum set this time...

...he jumped onto poor bunny instead :blink: .... scary :boxed:

hehe, the bunny jumping was funny :naughty:

i think he didn't climb on the drumkit, because it was on a platform which he first would have had to climb, and there wasn't much space for that

violet, that's really cool! :thumb_yello: how old is your brother and his friends?

hehe, the bunny jumping was funny :naughty:

i think he didn't climb on the drumkit, because it was on a platform which he first would have had to climb, and there wasn't much space for that

...or he feared he'd fall too hard...:naughty:

violet, that's really cool! :thumb_yello: how old is your brother and his friends?

He's 19 and his friends are about the same age :original: