The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Hey guys

I am from Vancouver BC! Nice to know I am not the only Canuck here :thumb_yello:

Hey, welcome Stormy Weather, no you are definitely not the only crazy Canuck here in MFC land. I, too, am from Vancouver - actually North Vancouver. Wherabouts do you live? Aren't we so lucky to live in the most beautiful spot on earth? (No, we're not prejudiced!) :wink2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG.

I WAS JUST WATCHING "THE WEDGE" AND MIKA'S LOVE TODAY VIDEO WAS ON. DAMMNNNN IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THAT HIP SHAKING ACTION ON TV. :wub2: :wub2:

I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO SLEEP HAPPY. :roftl: :roftl:

Oh Crap!!!! I didn't watch the Wedge because usually the music on it sucks!!! Why, of all nights!!!! I am so mad!!!:sneaky2::badmood::mad3:

Hey Calicojasmine

North Van, nice!! I live in Coquitlam, I do feel really lucky to have settled in this part of the world! love it love it love it..... go vancouvernites :biggrin2:

Great to meetya! Don't ya wish Mika would pay a visit to us poor souls on the Wet Coast? LOL. :wink2:

Great to meetya! Don't ya wish Mika would pay a visit to us poor souls on the Wet Coast? LOL. :wink2:

If Mika has a show in Vancouver, I'm coming. Even if I don't have a place to stay. :biggrin2: I love the city and miss visiting. My older sister used to live there. It's beautiful!!

If Mika has a show in Vancouver, I'm coming. Even if I don't have a place to stay. :biggrin2: I love the city and miss visiting. My older sister used to live there. It's beautiful!!

We would love to see you here! Where does your sister live now?

She moved back to Saskatchewan. Too expensive for her. It worked out great because my neice had just turned a year old when they moved back so I get to see her almost everyday. Still miss the 14 hour (OMG) drive out there though. Western Canada is beautiful. Kind of biased, I haven't been out east at all. Just flew over it on the way to the UK.

Whoo Hoo!! The Wedge is on and they are playing MIKA!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!

Amazing!!! I love the Love Today video!!! It's nice to finally see it on TV!! Youtube has such a poor quality version.

She moved back to Saskatchewan. Too expensive for her. It worked out great because my neice had just turned a year old when they moved back so I get to see her almost everyday. Still miss the 14 hour (OMG) drive out there though. Western Canada is beautiful. Kind of biased, I haven't been out east at all. Just flew over it on the way to the UK.

Well, I've lived on both coasts (actually as far east as Quebec, I haven't been to the Maritimes, would LOVE to go there, heard it's GORGEOUS!!!) Montreal is my hometown, lived there the first 22 years of my life.It's a beautiful city but I would never want to live there again. Don't like the climates - political or weather. I've never regretted my move out here. Vancouver, as you know is sooo beautiful. Plus the lifestyle here is one of the main things that attracted me to the "Wet Coast". I always thought that this was the place where I would want to bring up a family. Well, things don't always work out the way you want them to, but that's okay. I'm still glad I'm here.

A guy I worked with is from Nova Scotia and he said it is absolutely beautiful out there. He's also been to Scotland and Ireland and said the scenery is pretty comparable. I've seen Scotland and was pretty determined to stay once I was there, just because of the beauty. Considering my financial situation, I may just have to settle for the east coast for now...hehe

A guy I worked with is from Nova Scotia and he said it is absolutely beautiful out there. He's also been to Scotland and Ireland and said the scenery is pretty comparable. I've seen Scotland and was pretty determined to stay once I was there, just because of the beauty. Considering my financial situation, I may just have to settle for the east coast for now...hehe

Yeah, the cost of living out here is a little outrageous! Forget housing - it's through the roof (pun intended!) I've been living in the same apartment (rental) for the last 11 1/2 years and luckily there have only been 2 very reasonable rent increases. So I'm not going anywhere! But buying property here is totally CRAZY!!! So expensive!!!

well i seee you got to watch it at 3AM ..

ME TOO i was still up hehehe

My younger sister just laughed at me. She said "I can't believe you are staying up this late just to watch one video" and I told her "Oh but this isn't just one video or any video. It's Mika!!!" She just rolled her eyes.

It was worth the ridicule!!!

My younger sister just laughed at me. She said "I can't believe you are staying up this late just to watch one video" and I told her "Oh but this isn't just one video or any video. It's Mika!!!" She just rolled her eyes.

It was worth the ridicule!!!

LOL yeah people always make fun of me....but what can i say!