The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Hey! I just arrived from the cinema!! The movie was really good!! But surely not as great as the two other ones. I had a great laugh! I LOVE DONKEY'S BABIES!! THEY'RE SO CUUUTE!! awww!!

oh and btw today I just watched The Wizard of Oz (you know the OLD version lol) and I just noticed that when Dorothy arrives in the colourful world, some dwarves (I don't know how to call them...) give her a LOLLIPOP!! ahah!!

"We recommend you THE LOLLIPOP GIFT, THE LOLLIPOP GIFT!!"

I have to add that part to my myspace... :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys, I'm too tired to read all the posts,

but any other Vancouverites out there? I've traveled all over Canada,

and either Montreal or Vancouver would be my picks to live in!

Montreal is edgy and cool, but Vancouver has better weather in the

winter and is just stunning!

Woot for Canada! Keep me posted about any gigs in the BC area

Sorry guys, I'm too tired to read all the posts,

but any other Vancouverites out there? I've traveled all over Canada,

and either Montreal or Vancouver would be my picks to live in!

Montreal is edgy and cool, but Vancouver has better weather in the

winter and is just stunning!

Woot for Canada! Keep me posted about any gigs in the BC area

Hey there! I'm currently living in North Vancouver, B.C. You gotta BELIEVE how gorgeous it is out here. And the weather - I'll take the rain over the east's frigid winters and hot, humid summers any day of the week. I know this 'cause I'm originally from Montreal, and as beautiful a city as Montreal is I'd still take Vancouver. It's a helluva lot easier, climate-wise, that is.

So where do you live?

Hey! I just arrived from the cinema!! The movie was really good!! But surely not as great as the two other ones. I had a great laugh! I LOVE DONKEY'S BABIES!! THEY'RE SO CUUUTE!! awww!!

I just saw Shrek 3 tonight!!! I agree. It was good but not as good as the first. The second one....meh, didn't really care for.

i am going to throw my computer out the window! it wont let me sign into MSN :throw: :rocket: :blowup::fisch:

I hate that. Mine usually tells me I'm not connected to the internet when clearly, using the internet at the same time, I am connected and there is nothing wrong...gotta love technology!

I hate that. Mine usually tells me I'm not connected to the internet when clearly, using the internet at the same time, I am connected and there is nothing wrong...gotta love technology!

i knowwww it sucks big time. it still wont sign me in though.. i did a virus scan and nothing came up, and i running out of ideas.

hiya! how were your victoria day weekends?

mine was fun. :D family visits and a fun time watching fireworks with friends. altho things DID get a bit out of hand when some teens starting shooting fireworks at each other's bumoley! :o yeowch!

hope you all had a good time.

hey...

I SAW LOVE TODAY THIS MORNING AT MUSIMAX, AT C'EST NEUF.

that was pretty cool.

Hot morning :biggrin2:

omgggg i knoww i saw it... BY MISTAKE. lol i dont know how my TV changed chanels but it did and i saw it :D twas great..

he was also number 4 on the top 5 anglo :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Awww...I've only seen it on TV once. Has Muchmusic officially debuted the video yet? i really wish they would...

i dont know :S its annoyyinnggg i really want to vote for that video on the daily ten but its not even in the list

sometimes I really don't like Muchmusic. They don't even have the video in their axs video section yet they've played it on The Wedge...come on. We are so behind the rest of the world sometimes:bleh: