Whats Mikas Favorite Pizza!?!!?!?!?

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Margherita :D

my fav is that one which I ate on my vacations in Italy!!!! it wasn't just one :P I ate tons of italian pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

my fave's also margharita, it's the cheapest and the best! :) my fave was in a pizzeria near the spanish steps in rome! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats a margherita pizza!? I WANNA TRY!

it's the classic italian pizza:there's tomato,mozzarella,a lot of extra-virgin olive oil,oregano...it's the most simple pizza!but if you want to eat it come to italy...pizza is very very very tasty!!1:wink2: :wink2:

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Margherita :D

my fav is that one which I ate on my vacations in Italy!!!! it wasn't just one :P I ate tons of italian pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

wow you're brave i can only manage one, wish i could eat more though, they're too good

it's the classic italian pizza:there's tomato,mozzarella,a lot of extra-virgin olive oil,oregano...it's the most simple pizza!but if you want to eat it come to italy...pizza is very very very tasty!!1:wink2: :wink2:

that sounds sooooooo good! OMG I NEED TO TRY IT!!!!!! especially if mika had it!:groupwave: yay pizzaa!