i first heard Mka ........

Steph

I heard about Grace Kelly being a huge hit in the UK so I downloaded it (I know...naughty me) and I loved it. So I downloaded some more, and ordered the cd that same night via Internet. Mika's cd is actually one of the first albums I bought of which I liked ALL songs on it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, his song was posted on one forum and I went to check it. I liked it from the first moment I saw it.

It was amazing. That was almost 3months ago and everyday I like him and his music more and more and more and more.:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

My mom saw him on Jools Holland and told me to watch the repeat because i'm gonna absolutely fall in love with this guy who was on it. So I watched the repeat the next day and she was right! Mom's are always right :P

About two months ago, I was watching a spanish music channel called "Solmusica", suddently I saw Grace Kelly, I thought HEY, WHAT'S THAT? WHO'S THAT BOY? At first I thought it was a music group and not a singer, and he reminded me a mix of "darkness" (sooooooooooooorry!) and freddy mercury... The video was so funny and so different, so I decided to look for information about him in internet, and now, I'm here, that's all...

Well I think it was in january I saw a comercial of one serie "Everwood" in an spanish channel, they used Grace kelly and I liked at the moment but I did´nt not who was the singer!!

After I saw him in MTV and I fell in love with all the album!!love it!!!:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...

OH MIKA MIKA MIKA!!!!!!

I had heard the name 'MIKA' for quite sometime... but, not really more than that. Then more and more and more. Until one night I was chatting with a friend and he viewed my website...and he said to me, so you are a huge Freddie fan- then you MUST love Mika as well, huh? I was like WHAT...who is this Mika person, and why do you say that? He is like people compare him to Freddie all of the time. He even mentions Freddie in his song- Grace Kelly. I was like WHAT... so he sent me Grace Kelly to listen to,..... I WAS AN INSTANT MIKA fan.... and SINCE that moment.... MIKA has totally consumed my life, and everything in it. My world is a MUCH happier place! And needlesstosay.... I WORE Grace Kelly OUT even before I got LICM! Now I start everyday with Love Today- my ray of sunshine... to set my mood and attitude to conquer the day ahead. And WEAR Stuck in the Middle OUT!

THANK YOU MIKA...for making the world more colorful!

I first heard of Mika in January,at T.V !and felt in love with his music immediately !

First time I thought it was a band ,but then after listening for a couple of times and as my big sis told me did I realise it was just this wonderful stylish boy !!

My friend was giving an link from youtube, she said that he has a very good voice ! :roftl: So I was listening grace kelly, and grace kelly again, so I thought; wow! He's good, and on that moment I was going to the stores to buy LICM :biggrin2: And now I loveee Mikaaa:biggrin2:

I realized now that's been over a year now since I first heard Mika's songs... :blink:

I was in the portuguese Queen Fan Club forum, and someone opened a thread about Mika, with his myspace address... I checked out and loved both the songs and the page itself. It had some sketches and cool stuff... :thumb_yello:

The only thing I didn't like very much at that time was...Mika... :blush-anim-cl: I thought "the guy is soooo damn skinny! And the hair...bah! :boxed: " It was this pic:

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=79041575&albumID=0&imageID=1225008

Oh well...after a year and 1 month, I'm still addicted! :biggrin2:

I woz at home on my laptop, in my room, this woz late November.

I searched "New artists for 2007" or something along the lines of that and it came up with sumthing about him.

I read about him, then clicked on the link 2 his myspace!XD (It's different now tho).

I brought all the singles and Viynals and posters ever since.And nt 4geting LICM.