OMG! I loved him on Popworld!

paula.pop

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Mika was great on Popworld!!! The tea drinking was very cute!! The necklace interview may be this:

http://www.channel4.com/listings/C4/index.jsp?offset=1&position=1&startHour=23

I think this may be some sort of documentary? Why do all the decent programmes have to be on so late? May be interesting though...

he did tell us it was a documentary for channel4!!!

it must be this one!!!

pls pls pls record it..i feel so impotent from here!!1

it keeps saying this for me

'

Apologies, but this page is temporarily unavailable.

Our technical team are made aware of most faults almost immediately - and fix them as soon as possible. Please revisit the site at the next convenient opportunity, when we would hope and expect this problem to have been resolved.

If you have returned to the site and are still having problems, please contact us here

Best wishes

Channel 4 webteam'

Grr what time is it on? and what actually is it?

the thing thats on tonight, not popworld

it keeps saying this for me

'

Apologies, but this page is temporarily unavailable.

Our technical team are made aware of most faults almost immediately - and fix them as soon as possible. Please revisit the site at the next convenient opportunity, when we would hope and expect this problem to have been resolved.

If you have returned to the site and are still having problems, please contact us here

Best wishes

Channel 4 webteam'

Grr what time is it on? and what actually is it?

the thing thats on tonight, not popworld

same here:sneaky2:

Page is back up again - and it says there is a programme about Mika from 01.00 to 01.30am on SUNDAY night!!! I will set my tape - thats a bit late - and if I fall asleep I will not have taped it AND I would miss it!!

just a quick popping in...thank you all so much.

it's hard from Italy... we can only rely on you!

Wendi, you're great and babspanky too.

i can repeat it thousands times...will never be enough!:wub2:

tomorrow morning...everybody'd sleeping...the cat on the bed snoring...AND ME AT THE PC TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED!:cool:

is this what? mikamadness?...naaaaaaaa, fareven more, is complete total thorough derangement of brain! :shocked::boxed::blink:

....or maybe only love?:blush-anim-cl:

just a quick popping in...thank you all so much.

it's hard from Italy... we can only rely on you!

Wendi, you're great and babspanky too.

i can repeat it thousands times...will never be enough!:wub2:

tomorrow morning...everybody'd sleeping...the cat on the bed snoring...AND ME AT THE PC TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED!:cool:

is this what? mikamadness?...naaaaaaaa, fareven more, is complete total thorough derangement of brain! :shocked::boxed::blink:

....or maybe only love?:blush-anim-cl:

As soon as I get home from work I will write and tell you if has mentioned the necklace or not:thumb_yello:

Hi guys.

I loved Mika on popworld thismorning. As I was hypnotized when I saw the way he moved his hips. I love seeing Mika dance and do his thing.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerching!!!!!!!!

gracekelly2007

i couldnt have said it better.:thumb_yello: my eyes were actually watering and i couldnt sit still.:naughty: i loved those jeans!

I couldn't watch it because I don't live in the UK :sad:! I'm SO moving to the UK, lol. Anyone care to adopt me? :D

Ill adopt you hunnie come and live in wales with me!!!!:wink2:

I was in work all day but my boss let me go to her house and watch it...Lol i love my boss, she is starting to understand my mika obsession!!!:naughty: