• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way!! how funny! nice to meet you! så du bor i sverige?

I've got other problems aswell. being I don't know how to get in contact with my father... and I need his permission if I want to go to Iran :thumbdown:

I do have fair skin aswell, LOL :bleh:

This is getting creepy..... I had troubles with my father too, my mum was afraid of letting me go to Lebanon because he could have put my name on a list so that I would get stuck there! But know I'm 18 so it's not a problem.

Jag bodde i Malmö men flyttade till Sundsvall förra året... oxå långt upp :rolleyes:

Vart bor du nånstans?

Hi,

Can't you visit Iran as a tourist so you don't need your Father's permission?

I hope you get there some day...

No, it's the whole thing that men decide stuff so I don't think I can. I just have to be patient :thumbdown: wait for my 18th birthday. hopefully nothing will happen untill then.

thank you

This is getting creepy..... I had troubles with my father too, my mum was afraid of letting me go to Lebanon because he could have put my name on a list so that I would get stuck there! But know I'm 18 so it's not a problem.

Jag bodde i Malmö men flyttade till Sundsvall förra året... oxå långt upp :rolleyes:

Vart bor du nånstans?

woow! this is creepy! you're 18!! that's great you should go as soon as you can!

haha, ja sundsvall är långt upp (speciellt jämfört med malmö :bleh: ), men jag är ännu längre upp, i Umeå!

Yes I hope to go there really bad! It's so beautiful :cheerful_h4h:

And you'll get to Iran eventually, you got to be patient.

(Ja du bor en bit längre upp haha :P)

You'll get there, hopefully I will too LOL! :roftl: And Iran :biggrin2:

anyway, it was nice to meet you. you should check out the scandinavian thread :wink2:

Hey, thought I'd bump this up.......

What did everyone think of what Mika said, in the Milan gig interview, about Lebanon and what's going on in the Middle East?

I think it was VERY heartfelt...it's as if he was speaking on behalf of all of us. The best thing is, he's never really lived in the region yet he feels us, he knows exactly how things are over here.

Simply an amazing man.

Hi Sou!

I only saw lollipop at the end but I hope to be able to see the whole consert when Jeyjen or somebody uploads it.

But I totally agree with you on that he seems to be such and empathic person that genually cares for people.

He is truly amazing :wub2:

Hey, thought I'd bump this up.......

What did everyone think of what Mika said, in the Milan gig interview, about Lebanon and what's going on in the Middle East?

I think it was VERY heartfelt...it's as if he was speaking on behalf of all of us. The best thing is, he's never really lived in the region yet he feels us, he knows exactly how things are over here.

Simply an amazing man.

I didn't hear that, I only saw the end, lollipop but I'm hoping that someone will load it up somewhere.

Anyway, he seems just amazing!

I'm glad he mentioned it too.

I've never really been there either (in my dreams I have lol) but I still consider myself well aware of most things that are going on there and just the everyday lives of people.

I'm dying to know what he said but I won't be able to see the concert when it gets uploaded 'cos the internet connection here's too slow:thumbdown:

So, could someone put a message on this thread with what he says once you've watched it please? Thank you... :wink2:

I'm dying to know what he said but I won't be able to see the concert when it gets uploaded 'cos the internet connection here's too slow:thumbdown:

So, could someone put a message on this thread with what he says once you've watched it please? Thank you... :wink2:

I'm trying to download it now, it's taking a long time! :thumbdown:

but I'll post as soon as I see it

Lebanese people (or half.....) DECLARE YOURSELVES.......:naughty:

:mf_lustslow: LEBANESE PROUD :mf_lustslow:

LEBANESE FRIENDLY

#1 Lara ( because you started the thread....hehe )

#2 Cubitus (me........ hehe)

#3 Sou

#4 Jassisa

#5 Lebanese_Girl

#6 Nicoulini

#7 Yoppappop

#8 Arcenciel

#9 Rumbagirl

#10 Monshi

...................next ?:biggrin2:

Oh I saw this just now!

That's soooo sweet! :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I'm downloading it too but the servers busy. I 've got part 3 and part 2 is on the way. The first part stopped at 91% very irretating :sneaky2:

oh I know, tried to get part 1 four times, still havn't got it. got part 2 though...

This is the picture of the city where our Mika saw daylight for the firt time in his life :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: I'll try to add another later :naughty:

Hahaha, I like the way you phrased it, "where our Mika saw daylight for the first time."

I wonder where in Beirut he was born...hmm.

Aaaaw my lovely hometown :tears: Cube why are you torturing me like this!?? WHYYYY???? To think about your luck this summer ooh :sad:

(Happy for you though)

awww... don't worry, you'll get there

hugs :huglove:

This is the picture of the city where our Mika saw daylight for the firt time in his life :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: I'll try to add another later :naughty:

Aah nice words Cube:thumb_yello:

How's it going with the downloading?

Sou, a miracle happened last night... we didn't have a power cut ALL night! :)

Well I downloaded them but there were missing parts, so I watched the rest on youtube. I must say that Mika was brilliant, smokin hot and just Mikatastic.

And I heard the part when he was talking about the situation in the middle east, he really seems to understand the people there......I keep loving him more and more for every day :wub2:

lara: One of the few things I remember from Beirut is the power cuts, and I was like only 3-4 years old. I liked it when they lid up candles, I thought it was cosy :roftl: *gets nostalgic*