:shocked: wow, I was thinking that no one was ever going to respond on this thread. Shukran. :biggrin2: kind of suck at arabic in latin letters but the 5 is equivalent to the خ? Is that right?

oh and shukran ktir for the new word! :aah: etmarran is another word to practice. sweet. how would you write حلو in latin letters if you don't mind my asking?

And before I forget, your question. I took an intensive 64 week course in the language, so around a year and a half I've been studying it :blush-anim-cl: glad to know I'm not horrible. The way my teachers talked, always felt kind of retarded compared to my classmates who are like language sponges.

Yes the 5 is equivalent to the خ , the 7 stands for the ح , the 3 to the ع , and the 2 to the ا .

So to write حلو in latin letters , you can write it that way : 7elo.

You know , nothing is better than watching arabic TV channels and trying to understand what's being said.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA'S PEACE PROJECT

-------

We know that peace is one of the most important things to Mika. As a person who was never attached to a territory, we know that his fans from all over the world are also one of the closest things to his heart. Now, we want to show him how united we are, no matter where we're coming from, or to which god do we pray for. We want to make him see the great influence he has on the world and the people in it. we want to make him proud of us, and to prove that no matter how different our countries may be, we listen to the same music and feel the same feelings. After some racist comments between the Israeli and the Arab fans, we realized it's not the way Mika believes in, and we've decided to change that. In the past, Mika has made it very clear that he will not tolerate his fans treating each other that way.

So how do you do it?

1. Take a picture of yourself, posing your hands with the famous "heart" shape, just like in the picture below.

2. send it to us (mikapeaceproject@gmail.com) with your name, age, and country. we'll do the rest. All photos of Israeli AND Arab fans will be put together in a collage, under the title "This is love, not war, so we're making it worth fighting for". By each picture, the flag of your country will appear. If you have any suggestions, questions, ideas, ect - comment on this thread. We hope you'll join us in the project, because no matter where we're coming from or where we're going to... Mika is the only one who makes all of our skies blue (:

We will do anything to bring this unique project into Mika's attention, and we hope the MFC admins will help us too.

We (lollipop161, ssskkk24 & tulun♥23) came up with the idea of this project but you can absolutely suggest other things too, we want it to be a collaboration of all fans involved (=

♥♥♥♥♥

xoxo

P.S: AFTER YOU SEND YOUR PICTURE, PLEASE COMMENT "SENT", SO WE'LL KNOW WE SHOULD BE RECIEVING IT.

The project thread; http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28280

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there ! Kifkon ?

Je ne sais pas si ce topic est encore en vie ! ^^

Just wanted to say hello ! I'm lebanese too ! but you know, like those lebanese outside lebanon hahaha vous voyez ce que je veux dire ! #diaspora

fiyé e7ké ou if7am l 3arabé shouweyé bass ! I hope it makes sense :P

yalla ma3 salémé !

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...