Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

I know I CAN'T! I really thought he was coming to NY! I mean, c'mon! 550 people showed up at Borders. 50 cent had about 300. We LOVE him here!!!!!!

Haha, 50 Cent...

Anyway, yeah that is surprising that he's not coming back, I know my friend that goes to New York a lot also said that they love him there.

I'm still not giving up all hope on seeing Mika in Chicago, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, 50 Cent...

Anyway, yeah that is surprising that he's not coming back, I know my friend that goes to New York a lot also said that they love him there.

I'm still not giving up all hope on seeing Mika in Chicago, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve, lol.

If you go you gotta take TONS of pics for those of us who wont be seeing him =[ *dies*

I was thinking that too, I wonder how many times I've heard about ThatPinkSock's boobs, lol. I guess they do come in handy!

Teehee! I used to HATE my boobs cause they were big when no one else my age had big boobs. Little did I realize, come age 16 thatd be a good thing lol I bet mika wrote "girl with the big bust on" for gals like me. <3

Anyways, back to TOUR discussion.. Can anyone kidnap Mika and make him come to NY???

:thumb_yello: Hey guys ... spare a thought for us Aussies ... we have only just heard that he may come ... don't know where , when, really ??!!

I find it a bit silly that you are all 'bleating' about UK & US ..... ???!!!

Honestly ... SHARE the guy ... whom we all love SOOOO much ... ppl are sounding a bit greedy & grabby ... YUuuukk !! :thumbdown:

You know .... if you REALLY LOVE MIKA .... you'll do a bit of 'hands off' ...

Let the (overly worked hard promo guy have a break ... & hey, be a bit less demanding ??) ...... xooxoxoxo:thumb_yello:

I have to agree with you and I am actually from the US. I find it a bit greedy that people who have already seen him are complaining that he isn't coming to their backyards again. I mean, have some sympathy for the fans who haven't even gotten to see him yet at all or at the least, moderate your complaints a little for those of the fans that have to wait even longer to see him.

For the fans that aren't going to be able to see him in the near future, please don't fret. I know Mika is goingt o do his best to give everyone his fair share of love!

Oh, and thank you, Sivan, for the list. This is really helpful!

I have to agree with you and I am actually from the US. I find it a bit greedy that people who have already seen him are complaining that he isn't coming to their backyards again. I mean, have some sympathy for the fans who haven't even gotten to see him yet at all or at the least, moderate your complaints a little for those of the fans that have to wait even longer to see him.

For the fans that aren't going to be able to see him in the near future, please don't fret. I know Mika is goingt o do his best to give everyone his fair share of love!

Oh, and thank you, Sivan, for the list. This is really helpful!

i wish EVERYONE in this forum could see him live :)

im sorry that i saw him last month and gonna see him again next weekend!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

and on june!!! once! and maybe twice! still not sure if summer and val will go on a road trip.... i know summer want to :) we waiting for val to tell us!

i know how everyone that cant see him feel.... i used to live in Israel and bands hardly ever come there :( its ENNOYING!!! i think one of the biggest reasons i moved to LA was to able to go to concerts!!!

and luckily i moved RIGHT ON TIME for mika and john mayer ;)

I understand....you definitely CAN'T help the fact that you'll be seeing him more than others! I don't expect you to be sorry! I just would think some people would be more considerate of others who can't see them at all and that they wouldnn't complain so much that he isn't touring their city numerous times. I will actually be seeing him in Chicago...and I am just SO thankful for that, that I could not find it in me to complain that he isn't coming to my home state...

I live in the midwest, so of course artists don't tour here as much as they do on the coasts. I guess I'm just asking people to be more considerate is all. :)

JUNE:

11th - Mika @ Metro - Chicago (read More)

Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg.

I need to gooo!!! :blowup:

This is not a laughing matter! Ahh! I'm gonna go crazy unless I get tickets now! Now I say!

During school I'm gonna be all paranoid and shakey thinking someone is going to buy all the tickets (even though they can't) and I'll be left in dark living a Mika-less life. *sigh*

Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg.

I need to gooo!!! :blowup:

This is not a laughing matter! Ahh! I'm gonna go crazy unless I get tickets now! Now I say!

During school I'm gonna be all paranoid and shakey thinking someone is going to buy all the tickets (even though they can't) and I'll be left in dark living a Mika-less life. *sigh*

What's the problem ?? Go go go and buy them !!! Can't you do it on the internet ?? :blink:

What's the problem ?? Go go go and buy them !!! Can't you do it on the internet ?? :blink:

Yeah, but my parents are the slowest people on earth and don't like having their personal info typed into the computer.

I can understand how they don't want someone to steal their number but...ugh.

Hmm..yeah.

All that Mika grazyness I just went through to get tickets is over.

Now.....I totally just got tickets to see him in Chicago!

So, I'll get the actual tickets tomorrow or Tuesday.

Excuse me while I take a deep breath of fresh air filled with Mika-ness...

:mf_lustslow:

I understand....you definitely CAN'T help the fact that you'll be seeing him more than others! I don't expect you to be sorry! I just would think some people would be more considerate of others who can't see them at all and that they wouldnn't complain so much that he isn't touring their city numerous times. I will actually be seeing him in Chicago...and I am just SO thankful for that, that I could not find it in me to complain that he isn't coming to my home state...

I live in the midwest, so of course artists don't tour here as much as they do on the coasts. I guess I'm just asking people to be more considerate is all. :)

its ok i know what u mean :)

wasnt trying to say u r wrong! :)

if only we could multiply mika and the band...lol

Aww man, Mika must come to New York! I mean MUST!! It's not an option!:shocked:

I could not agree MORE!!!!!! What are us long islanders supposed to do? Drive for 6 hours to Boston??! It's not fair! Do you think theres a chance he might maybe come to NY?

Hey Sivan, you have done a great job condensing all the gigs into a list as you have done, BUT the HMV performance is on the 24th April, not the 27th. Just thought I should let you know.

Hey Sivan, you have done a great job condensing all the gigs into a list as you have done, BUT the HMV performance is on the 24th April, not the 27th. Just thought I should let you know.

OK!!! thank u :)

now it makes sence!!! i wasnt sure how he gonna b in london on the 27th..... and in cali on the 29th!