Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I imagine it's a lot of fun to wait in line, but you probably have to be prepared too! (don't forget your sack lunches, right? lol) You guys are lucky to be able to meet up with one another! That's awesome. You should make another road trip to Chi-town, so you can hang with me and my sis. :)

I could not agree MORE!!!!!! What are us long islanders supposed to do? Drive for 6 hours to Boston??! It's not fair! Do you think theres a chance he might maybe come to NY?
He seriousl better! It's not very fair, I don't think. Especially considering how many people absolutely go mad for him in Manhattan. His Gramercy show (that I fortunately went to) was sold out in fifteen minutes after tickets were on sale. Ugh, he better come! Let's write to him!!!

That's really cool, Shontih! Maybe you will have some more luck with this concert, too. The only bad thing about travelling so far to see a concert is the fact that it is difficult to wait after the show to see the artist leave. I know some people are very hard core like that, but if you have to drive back home in the same night it's too difficult to wait to see the artist!

Aw, that would be so disappointing! I can imagine how you felt. It's horrible when you admire an artist and they don't seem to care about the fans... But you're right, I don't think Mika would be so careless. Especially when it comes to his fans!

I am going to ask my sister/boyfriend how they feel about waiting afterwords....so we'll see how that goes. :)

*is past her bedtime...lol...nightnight!*

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

Great to see everything together.

Wish South Africa was on the list.

Maybe ill have to go to Europe to see him.

Nel

Phew, you have to admit, driving/waiting that long is some real dedication! I think my sister, my boyfriend, and I are up for it!

When you saw him live were you up close to the stage? Did you get to meet him/get autographs, etc? :)

Shon and Mandi... im not sure when summer and i gonna arrive there yet...but early :) dont worry we will let u know...

and mandi...i think u should wait to see mika :) its worth it :)

thanks Sivan for your help! I also want to thank other fans who are trying to keep the calendar of this forum updated, and i have a little request for all of you:

can you - all fans attending concerts etc - write your name in the calendar?

so that we all know who is going?

this will be useful to exchange info about the concert, accomodation requests and so on.

pls. do it, i think we all can take great advantage from this tool!

hugs

p.s. Sivan, you will be top concert goer for 2007!!!

<can you feel i envy you a bit...?>

thanks Sivan for your help! I also want to thank other fans who are trying to keep the calendar of this forum updated, and i have a little request for all of you:

can you - all fans attending concerts etc - write your name in the calendar?

so that we all know who is going?

this will be useful to exchange info about the concert, accomodation requests and so on.

pls. do it, i think we all can take great advantage from this tool!

hugs

p.s. Sivan, you will be top concert goer for 2007!!!

<can you feel i envy you a bit...?>

me?! i think UK ppl get to see him more no?

me?! i think UK ppl get to see him more no?

mmm, that's maybe because i read yr posts more! i really do not know who's going where in the uk..that's why i asked everyone to fill the calendar lists of 'who's going?'. i would like to be with you all in spirit...at least:crybaby:

enyjoy yr concert, dear!

mmm, that's maybe because i read yr posts more! i really do not know who's going where in the uk..that's why i asked everyone to fill the calendar lists of 'who's going?'. i would like to be with you all in spirit...at least:crybaby:

enyjoy yr concert, dear!

awww well i see him in 6 days!!! YAY!