• Female; Straight
    • Male; Gay
    • Female; Gay
    • Male; Bisexual
    • Female; Bisexual
    • I Don't Know
    • Other

Including me.

Because I don't fit into just one category (actually I hate categorising) and 'I don't know' doesn't fit for me either.

I know what my feelings are like at this moment, but like Droopy says: I'll just see what life holds in store for me. :wink2:

I voted that too, blue. I don't like fall into categories. as in your case, I know which my feelings are, but according to alfred kinsey we are all virtually bisexual, and I think that's true somehow.

sarah-loves_mika, trisexual...:blink: LMAO pansexual maybe..? :blink:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted that too, blue. I don't like fall into categories. as in your case, I know which my feelings are, but according to alfred kinsey we are all virtually bisexual, and I think that's true somehow.

I absolutely agree! yet again, I answered according to what my record shows so far! :roftl:

I also nearly voted "other" :blink: Was missing the "I don't care :mf_rosetinted:" option, as I'm not really interested in any kind of sexual relationship at the moment, but I've had relationships with both men and women in the past, so I guess I'll be categorized as bisexual :blink: I really don't care though :naughty:

it's not like you're not bi only cause you don't like angelina jolie,... (j/k): I personally dislike her. well, nothing against her really, but I find her so overrated..

true.But I have never found any girl attractive in sexual way.I think Jolie is stunning and I would love to look like her and get to sleep with Brad:naughty:

heheheeh we can start the "I don't care" club, kata! I know there was freddie's thread, but has been the "club" actually officially opened??

I don't care to join a club :naughty:

true.But I have never found any girl attractive in sexual way.I think Jolie is stunning and I would love to look like her and get to sleep with Brad:naughty:

bwaaahahahaha LOOLLL:roftl:

I love Hugh Jackman too :mf_lustslow: (was mentioned here before). But then again, I wouldn't kick scarlett j. out of my bed either!:blush-anim-cl:

The fact that you (as a girl) find Angelina Jolie (or any other woman) stunning doesn't mean that you're also into women if you know you're straight ! I think if i was gay, i would definitely go for her too ! And i would go for her now more than for Brad Pitt even if i'm straight :naughty: I just don't like the man...

Anyway...

I've always wondered : how can girls say that a woman is "beautiful, stunning, awful, etc." whereas when you ask the question to men about men most of them (a huge amount of them) say "i don't know, i can't say" ?? :blink::wink2: Are they afraid that answering the question would give a kick to their male part ??

I've always wondered : how can girls say that a woman is "beautiful, stunning, awful, etc." whereas when you ask the question to men about men most of them (a huge amount of them) say "i don't know, i can't say" ?? :blink::wink2: Are they afraid that answering the question would give a kick to their male part ??

I totally agree! I think that the men who are confident in their sexuality are brave enough to say what they think. The others are just trying to hide any doubt they have.

The fact that you (as a girl) find Angelina Jolie (or any other woman) stunning doesn't mean that you're also into women if you know you're straight ! I think if i was gay, i would definitely go for her too ! And i would go for her now more than for Brad Pitt even if i'm straight :naughty: I just don't like the man...

Anyway...

Im a straight lad any can say that with no problem .. and do!!! , but yes mayb its cause I have a "femine" side , most lads would run from that!! ..true:thumb_yello:

Anyway...

hehe, I was wondering about that a lot too... And I'm sorry to say that till this day I have only met ONE guy that dared to say he found another man hot(robbie williams lol). And idd, that guy is pretty confident about himself... So that's it, only one guy lol

Im a straight lad any can say that with no problem .. and do!!! , but yes mayb its cause I have a "femine" side , most lads would run from that!! ..true:thumb_yello:

Good man. Mika talks about his feminine side <3 That makes me even more attracted to him! Most guys just don't get it lol

Good man. Mika talks about his feminine side <3 That makes me even more attracted to him! Most guys just don't get it lol

Thats so very very true , men are too scared (straight men) , of macho or being macho , a man can say hey I think that other man is great looking without wanting to sleep with him!!!!!

Im a strange on!! , alpha male who like face products , mika and can admire other men , straight ohh yeh I AM!!!:roftl::shocked::thumb_yello:

I totally agree! I think that the men who are confident in their sexuality are brave enough to say what they think. The others are just trying to hide any doubt they have.

Waow !! :shocked: :shocked: That means that not a lot of men are confident about that ! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Very few of them actually...

Being a straight woman I agree its really good to be in touch with your feminine side if you are a guy and I usually get on with men like that.

I hate the butch,chavy types or the type you avoid on holiday (they are always there where ever you go!) with their tops off and think every girl/woman is looking at them-ergh no way!

I like intellegent men with a very good sense of humour(have to have putting up with my drama queen outbursts!!) and have to be artistic in some genre to get where I am coming from, be able to iron and believe in fairies (this is not essential !!) LOL!

And for those complaining about the thread- Just don't bother posting!! Nobody is forcing you to vote or comment!! xx

Im a strange on!! , alpha male who like face products , mika and can admire other men , straight ohh yeh I AM!!!:roftl::shocked::thumb_yello:

I'm straight but I'd go gay for kiera knightly. And all my straight friends and I do is talk about other girls. We go into if they look hot or pretty or if they look like dogs. My guy friends NEVER talk that way about other guys!

Thats so very very true , men are too scared (straight men) , of macho or being macho , a man can say hey I think that other man is great looking without wanting to sleep with him!!!!!

wow,Freddie,you're certainly unique! metrosexual:) good for you!