• Female; Bisexual
    • I Don't Know
    • Other

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, I was wondering about that a lot too... And I'm sorry to say that till this day I have only met ONE guy that dared to say he found another man hot(robbie williams lol). And idd, that guy is pretty confident about himself... So that's it, only one guy lol

I'm A Straight Guy, And I Think MIKA Is Really Really Hot.

I was serious. I voted Female - Bisexual. Mostly interested in the ladies, but ocassionally and guys only if they are really, really hot, like MIKA or Johnny Depp.. :mf_lustslow:

OK, maybe more info than you wanted to now, but still. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I agree, I think a lot of people didn't want to say, because well, people treat you differently afterward, even if they say they don't. The whole dynamic sort of changes.

I'm taking a risk and seeing what happens. :-)

I was serious. I voted Female - Bisexual. Mostly interested in the ladies, but ocassionally and guys only if they are really, really hot, like MIKA or Johnny Depp.. :mf_lustslow:

OK, maybe more info than you wanted to now, but still. :thumb_yello::bleh:

Sounds Like Me, lol. Except I'm Guy. Basically I Love WOMEN! But, Occasionally If There Is An Extremely Hawt Guy, I Look, But I Don't Think I Could Date Them, That Part Sounds Gross.. I Know Weird.

Schock:thumb_yello:

As much as straight guys will deny it, I think most of them would go gay for Johnny Depp and Mika. They're just too damn sexy to pass down.

I'D GO!!! I'D GO!!!

oh wait... I've said I'm gay already!

I think Scarlett Johansson is really hot. Angelina leaves me cold (and so does Brad for that matter). My ideal woman, no big surprise, would be Madonna. Or Barbra maybe. Jane Fonda was really hot when she was young! Let's say I love opinionated left-wing women of all ages! lol

The fact that you (as a girl) find Angelina Jolie (or any other woman) stunning doesn't mean that you're also into women if you know you're straight ! I think if i was gay, i would definitely go for her too ! And i would go for her now more than for Brad Pitt even if i'm straight :naughty: I just don't like the man...

Anyway...

I've always wondered : how can girls say that a woman is "beautiful, stunning, awful, etc." whereas when you ask the question to men about men most of them (a huge amount of them) say "i don't know, i can't say" ?? :blink::wink2: Are they afraid that answering the question would give a kick to their male part ??

I think men can't say because if they do, then all the men sort of gang up on him, and go "You must be gay because you can tell." Which isn't true, but hey, to just about any hetero male, any, and I do mean any hint of homosexuality is to be AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS. So, they don't know, can't say, which is a lie, but they do it to survive with the boys... But I suspect some of them really know... But yeah, it might be suspicious to some...

I think men can't say because if they do, then all the men sort of gang up on him, and go "You must be gay because you can tell." Which isn't true, but hey, to just about any hetero male, any, and I do mean any hint of homosexuality is to be AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS. So, they don't know, can't say, which is a lie, but they do it to survive with the boys... But I suspect some of them really know... But yeah, it might be suspicious to some...

Hello? Lol, Has Anybody Read My Messages? MIKA IS HAWT! And I'm Straight. Nobody beats Me Up, Nobody Hates Me.. Actually I'm One Of The Most Popular People In School. Just Because I Find Another Man Attractive, Doesn't Mean I'm Like, "I Wanna Do It With Him," It Just Means That I Think Woman Like Him.

Female, straight...

Yes I'm so boring! :thumbdown:

And I'm not happy at all, because it's so difficult to find a cute-sensitive-intelligent man...straight and free from relations...

When I was little (12-13) I was not sure, but now I definately am:even if sometimes I'm attracted by gay guys...they have something more! more sensitive, funny, artistic... :wink2:

Female, straight...

And I'm not happy at all, because it's so difficult to find a cute-sensitive-intelligent man...straight and free from relations...

When I was little (12-13) I was not sure, but now I definately am:even if sometimes I'm attracted by gay guys...they have something more! more sensitive, funny, artistic... :wink2:

Yay! I'm Hard To Find, lol.

It's Weird, Everybody Thinks I'm Gay.:sneaky2:

Female, straight...

Ohh yeahh some people go through a gay stage dont they??? where you're just confused.

Im quite free with my sexuality. I dont really care to be honest. Whoever i find hot is hot, man or woman.

Female, straight...

I know I'm attracted to gay guys. My brothers friends are all REALLY hot and REALLY gay. I want oneee.. He's not gay, he's gotta gf but eveyone still asks me what his sexuality is.

I know I'm attracted to gay guys. My brothers friends are all REALLY hot and REALLY gay. I want oneee.. He's not gay, he's gotta gf but eveyone still asks me what his sexuality is.

Lol, One Problem, Gay Guys Don't Like You, lol.

Well I was thinking of asking one of them politely to take my virginity. =]

Of Course Politely, Lol. Why Would A Gay Guy Wanna Have Sex With You? lol.

Just Find An Ultra Sensitive Guy, Lol, I Was About To Say Me, But That'd Be Awkward.. Someone LIKE Me. People Think I'm Gay, lol.