Mika @ Radio 1 Big Week-End - Preston - May 20 2007

Yoppappop

*sigh i wish i could have been there*

:boxed:

oh dear!!! sad its not good is it *hugs*sorry i just mega rambled in that email ... Lol lots to get off my chest Lol:blush-anim-cl:

oh dear!!! sad its not good is it *hugs*sorry i just mega rambled in that email ... Lol lots to get off my chest Lol:blush-anim-cl:

email email...runs to look :biggrin2:

i lurrve a good rambling email hehehe:naughty:

Good to ramble and get it off your chest, instead of letting all build up inside until......:drinks_wine::furious::(:puke::crybaby::insane:

erm i did that last nite and i have a headache now:( im soooooo sad!!!!

im off to walk the dog and get some air and get away from mika!!! Lol

bexx u ramble 2 hunnie Lol.......

I know what you mean Tia. I would drink if I didn't know that's how I would feel.

Anyone else at a stage where they feel they have to get away from Mika- but just can't do it somehow?

told you i could ramble :biggrin2:

must have been an email a page long LOL

i wonder if Scot mills will be dressing up as lollipop girl for Mika in preston today :roftl:

I know what you mean Tia. I would drink if I didn't know that's how I would feel.

Anyone else at a stage where they feel they have to get away from Mika- but just can't do it somehow?

Yes yes listening to Mika songs brings back memories of concerts then i get all sad and depressed...but i just cant stop listening to him :boxed:

i fight everyday with this, trying to cope with my maternal home duties and work duties and being a total failure at them.

i should get away, but i simply cannot. and don't want to, as i'm afraid it will only be worse. i'm trapped! i wonder how long all this can last...

I really don't know robertina!

My house is such a mess too, I just can't concentrate on much, but it's not as bad as at the beginning and before I found this place though. Then, I was really confused as to how this could be happening to me. :boxed:

babs if you are recording preston on tv, i can relax a bit...i'm listening online and feel sick with all this unpleasant music...just to wait for mika to sing!!!:biggrin2:

Well I am planning to but the digital thing doesn't start till 3pm and finishes at 1.45am, ?? So I am assuming Mika will be on at some point between those times, but when? Such a big time span?

i know why it happened to me: i'm a freak in disguise, a hidden one! you know, when you try to grow up with all your efforts, and you seem to get the goal...and then, all yr past comes up again!

second life mum!

and a peter pan one....with all responsibilities and ethics on the right place, i mean, i'm a good mother, wife, good at work...but something is missing.

ok, too much seriousness by now, let's listen to preston!

i'm all ears! just listening on stream...are you watching him on tv, tia?

:thumbdown: noooo i cant find it on telly until 7.30pm

Lol mika is late!!! naughty mika!!!!

is he singing one song onlY? just one cover?

no i dont think so i think he's going to sing one cover now and have a chat to sara cox and then do his bit of the show itself later!! not sure thou this is all guess work:wink2:

thanks tia, i think i can listen to the cover now (hopefully soon if our Highness mika is not soooo late....mika, i love you !!!) and hoping the little show is later in the evening...i cannot stay all afternoon at my pc or family will kill me.

i'll be back here definitely later and ask you what happened in the meanwhile, ok?

thanks tia, i think i can listen to the cover now (hopefully soon if our Highness mika is not soooo late....mika, i love you !!!) and hoping the little show is later in the evening...i cannot stay all afternoon at my pc or family will kill me.

i'll be back here definitely later and ask you what happened in the meanwhile, ok?

mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa