Mika @ Radio 1 Big Week-End - Preston - May 20 2007

Yoppappop

hehe my ironing pile is going reach the ceiling!! i feel really guilty sitting here!! they did say soon mayb after these?!!?

they should review their "soon" conception!

hehe my ironing pile is going reach the ceiling!! i feel really guilty sitting here!! they did say soon mayb after these?!!?

Ironing pile? My washing is still on the line with the last load in the machine, so you can feel good that at least you finished the washing.:naughty:

Ironing pile? My washing is still on the line with the last load in the machine, so you can feel good that at least you finished the washing.:naughty:

this remionds me that is still have one load in the machine ready to hang outside!

mika, ready to iron all hubby's shirtS? HURRY HURRY UP, COME ON!

Hey Guys!

Come on MIKA! had the radio on since Vern first thing this morn!!

Oh MIKA in wellies thats def one for the family album!! and white skinnies and wellies MIKA you just wear dirty trainers hun don't worry about it!!

Mind I have turquoise wellies with big red spots on that look like ladybirds on-he could have borrowed them he only had to ask!! LOL!! xxx

How stupid am I shouting at the tv don't talk to Chris Moyles he slags you off big time MIKA have more sense hes a complete git!

paul came upstairs thought something was wrong I said No just talking to MIKA-puzzled looks! then just walked out shaking his head!! LOL!! xxx

hey Tia darling

Still not too good but being in bed is really getting me down big style so coming on here even though it drains me just to find out whats going on in the life of my other man!! LOL!! am gonna type up my report of last week-last week tia can't believe it was that long ago when I was hugging MIKA!! xxx:wub2:

6.15??? 2 hours?:shocked:

yes thats wot it says under schedule, he must b singing his cover then back at 6.15. wonder wot hes going to do meanwhile seems a long wait to me.

hey Tia darling

Still not too good but being in bed is really getting me down big style so coming on here even though it drains me just to find out whats going on in the life of my other man!! LOL!! am gonna type up my report of last week-last week tia can't believe it was that long ago when I was hugging MIKA!! xxx:wub2:

i know im so depressed!!!!