Mika @ Radio 1 Big Week-End - Preston - May 20 2007

Yoppappop

They just have The Enemy on from last night I think? Where on the telly did it say 6.15 or whatever?

yeah if u go into schedule it says just jack mia, mark ronson and mika 6.25pm so finger crossed its live but mayb thats the time they are showing it on tv, not sure ill just leave it on just in case!!!

Oh no! did you hear that Sara Cox just said well she loves MIKA never mind the MIKA haters!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! don't upset him you gits!! Altho I did find it hard to work out why he was on today instead of yesterday when the scissors were on and people were more with the flow today they are more into the indie scene people. Poor MIKA come on here for a virtual hug!xxx

Oh no! did you hear that Sara Cox just said well she loves MIKA never mind the MIKA haters!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! don't upset him you gits!! Altho I did find it hard to work out why he was on today instead of yesterday when the scissors were on and people were more with the flow today they are more into the indie scene people. Poor MIKA come on here for a virtual hug!xxx

i agree its a very indie today, oh dear i hope mika gets a good reception mayb thats wot she meant:shocked:

they have changed the schedule on the tv and taken mika off!!!!:( it says dizzle rascal on at 6.25 now and nothing about wot time mika is on!!!!this means i will have to sit in front of the tv all day!!!:sneaky2:

Fabulous! Thank you! Do you know what time from? I thought it was 3.00 but it seems not...? That's what i read on the radio 1 site this morning anyway. I have tried looking again and now can't find anywhere where it says how to watch it. :mf_rosetinted:

Fabulous! Thank you! Do you know what time from? I thought it was 3.00 but it seems not...? That's what i read on the radio 1 site this morning anyway. I have tried looking again and now can't find anywhere where it says how to watch it. :mf_rosetinted:
its on my telly sarah... iv got bbc2 on and pressed the red button.

its on my telly sarah... iv got bbc2 on and pressed the red button.

THANK YOU! XXX

It wasn't on earlier when i tried doing it! Grrrrrrr!!!!! Oh well, got it on now. Thank you!!!!!:thumb_yello:

i liked it! i've never heard the original version before, and it doesn't sound much mika-ish but i did like it!:thumb_yello:

the original is much better!!!:naughty: mayb i need to listen to it a few times.covers always sound a bit odd the first time round!:bleh:

On my schedule thingy it says he is on after 7.30pm...

Is that live?

x

i dont know, thats wot im trying to work out!!! are "get cape wear cape fly" on live if so id say yes wots on tv it live!!! wot do u think?

I think it must be live, anyone?

erm id say yes, and mika on after Klaxons!!! and b4 maximo park, the view and stereophonics Lol not really mikas kinda crowd!!!

OOOO this must be live then, it looks really dark like it's night time thats why I was so confused.

Mika isn't on until after 7.30pm

x

i think are in a tent cos i thought the same thing as you:bleh: either way we get to see him but not sure about radio one i wonder if they are going live there after the charts, im thinking about ppl who havent got red button and r streaming!

erm id say yes, and mika on after Klaxons!!! and b4 maximo park, the view and stereophonics Lol not really mikas kinda crowd!!!

:blink: Why do they always do this :shocked: I've had so many concerts at festivals ruined by crazy teenagers screaming for the next band or heavy dudes who were trying to headbang their way through a pop concert put in between two heavy bands :doh: Hope there will be at least a few Mika fans who make their way to the front :blink:

i think are in a tent cos i thought the same thing as you:bleh: either way we get to see him but not sure about radio one i wonder if they are going live there after the charts, im thinking about ppl who havent got red button and r streaming!

Do you think I should record it and put it on YouTube for the people who can't see it?

x

:blink: Why do they always do this :shocked: I've had so many concerts at festivals ruined by crazy teenagers screaming for the next band or heavy dudes who were trying to headbang their way through a pop concert put in between two heavy bands :doh: Hope there will be at least a few Mika fans who make their way to the front :blink:

yeah i know where yr coming from!!! after that bloc party and then kaisers finish the show OMG i hope some mika fans get to the front 4 him!!! wot a stupid place to put mika!!!! :sneaky2: