Mika @ Radio 1 Big Week-End - Preston - May 20 2007

Yoppappop

Do you think I should record it and put it on YouTube for the people who can't see it?

x

yeah defo if u can, i cant:thumbdown:

think babs is too but always a good idea just in case something happens with one!! the bands are playing loads of songs im really surprised1!

think babs is too but always a good idea just in case something happens with one!! the bands are playing loads of songs im really surprised1!

Or incase I'm watching Emmerdale. :naughty:

Yeah...me too....hope that there are Mika fans there to support him.

I wish i could have gone! Friggin' pain finding out too late...

Poor Mika, i find it so hard to believe that there are people out there that don't like his music.........oh well, they are the ones missing out! We can have him for ourselves! LOL!:thumb_yello:

Why is it everything MIKA does the details are all over the place and totally messed up. Wonder if he knows whats going on or not? xxx

i know was just thinking i wonder wot he's doing til gone half 7 mayb having a couple of pints, we may just get a drunk mika!!!:naughty:

Okay will do.

*runs off to find blank tape and DVD*

x

On the Chris Moyles bit. Its ACE!! MIKA takes the p**s by saying that Chris is Peter Kay!!

MIKA in RUBBER!!!!!! only wellies but hey they are rubber!! Might have to new thread that LOL!!!

xxx

Is that the same green tie that Luke had on yesterday? I daresay it is, cos it wouldn't be the first time they have swapped clothes would it? :naughty:

Marianne, don't worry, Jack and Diane are still together!

Just can't believe Githead Moyles trying to wriggle out of wht he said about Lollipop girl. Mika you should have continued in the strangling him let us all have some peace!!

Oh my god Tia that was me getting those hugs last week:wub2: Moylesy didn't get the kisses tho !!!! They were mine and only mine!!!!:biggrin2: xxx