Mika @ Radio 1 Big Week-End - Preston - May 20 2007

Yoppappop

can u find it with the link? its funny!! :naughty: look 4 ugly chris moyles and click on the very small writing next to it!!!

Thanks but it's not available to people outside the UK :blowup:

can u find it with the link? its funny!! :naughty: look 4 ugly chris moyles and click on the very small writing next to it!!!

I don't know if it works for Kata, but to me it says "this content is not available for users outside the UK." :(

erm id say yes, and mika on after Klaxons!!! and b4 maximo park, the view and stereophonics Lol not really mikas kinda crowd!!!

He's on a different stage to Klaxons and Maximo Park. Line up is on Radio One site. Don't know if this has alaready been posted, but for those who don't have BBC i ... says that the full set will be online on Radio 1 website all week from Monday.

He's on a different stage to Klaxons and Maximo Park. Line up is on Radio One site. Don't know if this has alaready been posted, but for those who don't have BBC i ... says that the full set will be online on Radio 1 website all week from Monday.

oh thx thats good news!!! thought he was on the main stage. do u know wot time?

Can MIKA ever get angry? he must know that CM hates him and he was just so cool and didn't bother. i would have stood in some dog poo then stamped on his white trainers just because I'm EVIL:sneaky2: (thought there was a devil icon??)!!! Then told everyone he smells BAD!!! LOL!!! xxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

oh thx thats good news!!! thought he was on the main stage. do u know wot time?

No idea what time ... they seem to be trying to show coverage from two stages, so will end up being shown later than he goes on. He has same billing as The Fratellis yesterday ... did anyone see coverage yesterday, and know what time they were shown?

No idea what time ... they seem to be trying to show coverage from two stages, so will end up being shown later than he goes on. He has same billing as The Fratellis yesterday ... did anyone see coverage yesterday, and know what time they were shown?

thx max i was just looking that up got confused the way the are showing it on telly!!!:bleh:

Can MIKA ever get angry? he must know that CM hates him and he was just so cool and didn't bother. i would have stood in some dog poo then stamped on his white trainers just because I'm EVIL:sneaky2: (thought there was a devil icon??)!!! Then told everyone he smells BAD!!! LOL!!! xxx:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Killing him with kindness ... I love that! Also love the way that Mika makes Moyles appear so short and fat :roll1:

OMG they could have bloody warned us!!!

fab!!!! actually he looks beautiful!!!

I missed it went running downstairs screaming Mika's on - switched telly over and ... he's not. Simon thinks I'm stupid :blush-anim-cl:

I missed it went running downstairs screaming Mika's on - switched telly over and ... he's not. Simon thinks I'm stupid :blush-anim-cl:

Lol they put him on 4 like 1min then took him off and put MIA on!!! he was singing the gossip from earlier!!! very nice he looked to still in the green tie and white jeans

Lol they put him on 4 like 1min then took him off and put MIA on!!! he was singing the gossip from earlier!!! very nice he looked to still in the green tie and white jeans

Yeah Simon was going that's MIA not MIKA ... can't you lot read? :biggrin2: