• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

i am hella not feeling new steve. :sneaky2:

Its just weird and wrong and i just hope he doesnt f*** up too many of their songs. The "20 years" video with him playing was not good. Some others love it and love him already. But i'll need some more convincing.:thumbdown:

i am excited yet scared to hear their new album. =/

omg I just remembered.. I don't know if I have said this before, but in summer... me and my friend saw Stephan! He was here, in Estonia, visiting our Old Town casually like good ol' tourist:D Seriously we FREAKED out :D

sweet! :wink2:

I'd go crazy if i saw him randomly.

That´s nice! He lives in Madrid with his bf so i had the chance to see him several times, but that´s really amazing that he was there! He´s a really nice guy :wink2:

thats cool. Yeah he's hella nice =]

I met him only once when they were in Projekt Rev., and he was the sweetest thing ever! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and i am planning on getting my 2nd placebo tattoo done soon. I want some 'peeping tom' lyrics but in a spot that's not easily seen and im not 100% sure where that spot is...hmmm.

I don´t have my hopes high, but it´s Placebo anyway. It won´t suck in the same way that others do :bleh:

:naughty:

That's true.

Maybe it's cuz after WYIN (or for me at least) our hopes were too high so it could only be a disappointment.

SWG and Meds are still ok..

• 1 month later...
New single!

battleforthesun-single.jpg

You can download it for free on placeboworld.co.uk which I did ofcourse.

Haven't made up my mind about it yet though..

Heard this song for the first time last weekend when I was driving in the car with my dad - I think it's quite good - turn it on well loud in the car :punk:

I like Brian's voice on this track...

Can't wait to see how the album is gonna be.