• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Placebo so damn much I think my head will explode soon.

When I heard that they'll be touring Australia early next year I near exploded, so who knows what will happen when they actually announce dates and then when I actually buy a ticket... and then, goodness, when I'm actually there!

I LOVE these guys! :mf_lustslow:

They make amazing music. I was just with my friend last night surfing on YouTube and she showed me some videos from them (because she's crazy about them), and I fell in love with "Post Blue" and "Meds"! :wub2:

"Nancy Boy" is a great song as well, the video is rather brilliant - so Daliesque!

They sound better live than recorded !:band:

It must have been the best gig I have attended to in my country and I was 2nd row :biggrin2:

Here is a video (PS :not mine though cause I don't have a camera which makes videos )

They played a lot of songs from the new album and older ones too except "English summer rain ".Brian was very talkative and he interacted with the crowd he also made 2 jokes.One of them was that he wants to become Queen of Sweden for the rest I can not remember :aah:

I really wanted to cut Brian's tail :mf_rosetinted:

They sound better live than recorded !:band:

It must have been the best gig I have attended to in my country and I was 2nd row :biggrin2:

Here is a video (PS :not mine though cause I don't have a camera which makes videos )

They played a lot of songs from the new album and older ones too except "English summer rain ".Brian was very talkative and he interacted with the crowd he also made 2 jokes.One of them was that he wants to become Queen of Sweden for the rest I can not remember :aah:

I really wanted to cut Brian's tail :mf_rosetinted:

T4P:)

Well everybody wants to cut his hair , I think... maybe that explains why someone threw scissors at him at Rockness? :aah: (That's not funny tho)

So glad you had fun, Vanessa :)

T4P:)

Well everybody wants to cut his hair , I think... maybe that explains why someone threw scissors at him at Rockness? :aah: (That's not funny tho)

It´s not funny because it´s dangerous but it´s funny :aah:

Haha,bull****,someone really did that? :aah:

Yes...

http://entertainment.stv.tv/music/102452-placebo-storm-off-rockness-stage-after-scissors-thrown-at-singer/

The festival peeps later said it was a misunderstanding and that the scissors had been left on the stage by one of the techies. When someone threw something at Brian a bit later, he looked down, saw the scissors and freaked out. But some people from the audience witnessed they had seen the scissors being trown at the band... so the mystery remains intact. :wink2:

I admit he really needs a haircut, but maybe there are better ways to make him understand? :naughty:

Thanks for the link. :thumb_yello:

I guess I'm the only one who likes the new hairdo then. :naughty:

Well,maybe people tried to talk about it with him,but if he doesn't understand it that way... :naughty:

Well you still can cut his hair by surprise, from the back, and run... a bit cowardy but less dangerous for him and the crowd than throwing scissors + You can keep the hair and sell it on ebay :mf_rosetinted:

Well you still can cut his hair by surprise, from the back, and run... a bit cowardy but less dangerous for him and the crowd than throwing scissors + You can keep the hair and sell it on ebay :mf_rosetinted:

Hahahha,I love the last proposition! :aah:

Maybe we should make a transparent "Brian,cut your hair"? :biggrin2: