• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Placebo at Werchter this year and I'm definitely want to see them in december, when they're playing in Rotterdam. I need it, I love them for so many years but we've just bought a house and I have to be a bit more economical now:boxed::teehee:

I loved them tonight.

We weren't front row, we were at the end of the security alley -the one perpendicular to the stage- 15th row (yeah was bored, I counted) but the alley was empty which means there was noone in front of us but... Brian lol. It was even better than front row cause he always looks right in front of him so we literally had the feeling he was singing just for us lol. + We could see all the visuals on the screens behind them much better, which gives a very different dimension to the show.

Setlist was the usual one.

Brian looked in top form despite last week's events.

He interrupted the show after the first song tho, saying he was sorry but the stage was slippery and he had to change shoes cause he didnt want to collapse a second time in a week *cough*

Audience was a bit lame BUT I think their performance was much better than Pinkpops :D

:biggrin2:

Thanks again for phoning! The sound was a bit distorted during EYEM but I could hear Neverending Why perfectly!

I'm counting the months.

Awww **** I hung up cause I had just seen your text about EYEM being distorted and thought it was pointless to give you more of the NW. :boxed:

Special Needs (Grrr I wanted to upload Soulmates but mixed up the files)

So ...

I've been there yesterday too (with Niki) and I've filmed it all (apart from the first song wich Niki told me to skipp :bleh:). Just checked out the videos, the sound is good (from what I've heard but I guess all vids will be the same). So, if someone (Niki? :naughty:) can provide me the titles of the tracks, I'll put them on youtube :wink2:

So ...

I've been there yesterday too (with Niki) and I've filmed it all (apart from the first song wich Niki told me to skipp :bleh:). Just checked out the videos, the sound is good (from what I've heard but I guess all vids will be the same). So, if someone (Niki? :naughty:) can provide me the titles of the tracks, I'll put them on youtube :wink2:

I don't remember the chronology xD

Will you find them back if I give them to you in the wrong order? :blink:

Kitty Litter then Ashtray heart (second song) for sure.

Last 3: Infra red, Bitter End and Taste in Men

In between:

For what it's worth

Battle for the Sun

The Never Ending Why

Breathe Underwater

Every you Every me

Special K

Special Needs

Song to say Goodbye

Follow the cops back home (the one I told you to stop in the middle)

Soulmates never die

Thanks!

I think I can get them sorted out that way .. If not I'll see how I'll handle it .. :wink2:

So I started filming Ashtray heart then? Just to make sure I'm at least starting right :bleh:

Thanks!

I think I can get them sorted out that way .. If not I'll see how I'll handle it .. :wink2:

So I started filming Ashtray heart then? Just to make sure I'm at least starting right :bleh:

Normally, yes.

It's easy to recognize "mi cenicero, mi corazon, my ashtray heart" ;)

need a little more than a month to come to mexico :boing:

:thumb_yello:

Normally, yes.

It's easy to recognize "mi cenicero, mi corazon, my ashtray heart" ;)

Yeah, I discovered that indeed .. :roftl:

It's uploaded:

(still processing so video & sound quality will improve :wink2:)

I'll have to check these out ... I love Placebo ... have only ever seen them live once ... :( and that was years ago at Reading Festival .... or was it V .... I can't remember ... I have all their albums though :boing: