• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah.

I could see Mika as a puppy. ;3

He'd be so adorable and furry.

When you come home after a hard day's work he would run to greet you with big wet kisses and when you plop yourself on the couch, he'll lay on your lap and keep you warm.

Plus he'll cheer you up when your down with those big puppy doeg eyes.

Awww. :wink2:

Thank you JeyJen! I didn't had fun actually. All my "friends" is so childish, they are laughting all the time. Most of the time I was listening to Mika or playing handball, heh.

oh, sorry of hearin this!!:thumbdown:

An Orangutan for me I know he has dark hair but they are my favourite animal ever although that mini monkey is kinda cute. You could put him in your pocket and make him a dolls house and everything!! Yep i am crazy!! xx

really? u think so? i c him more like a little circus monkey, they'r so cute!!

although that mini monkey is kinda cute. You could put him in your pocket and make him a dolls house and everything!! Yep i am crazy!! xx

haha, no you're not! I would do that too :roftl: like I said, I'd take him whereve I go :naughty:

And okay, maybe mika is a bit (waaayy) bigger than that little thingy, but it's exactly how I see Mika, cute adorable huggable lol:blush-anim-cl:

Definitely an Arabian stallion in my favourite colour: bay with long black mane and tail. Like this for example (well, a bit more curly mane and tail though :wink2: ).

An Arabian horse with long slim legs and shiny alert eyes, enthousiast when he does the things he likes to do - and most of all indefatigable like Arabian horses are in general, most of them have a natural talent for that. Mika almost needs to be indefatigable too in order to perform at his best. :wink2:

Definitely an Arabian stallion in my favourite colour: bay with long black mane and tail. Like this for example (well, a bit more curly mane and tail though :wink2: ).

An Arabian horse with long slim legs and shiny alert eyes, enthousiast when he does the things he likes to do - and most of all indefatigable like Arabian horses are in general, most of them have a natural talent for that. Mika almost needs to be indefatigable too in order to perform at his best. :wink2:

Wow, that's a good comparison!!! :thumb_yello: